• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Songs you hate to love.

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
I've been, uh, soul searching for a month or so, just thinking about stuff. Along the way I found I've been downloading songs from the past, at one point or another that I would've said 'That's a lame song' and secretly kinda liking it. I'm sure we all have them. So I figured that i'd get the ball started.

Hi, my name is Andrew and I like Britney Spears' Baby One More Time, Crazy and the Spice Girls' Wannabe.

There, I said it. I'm ashamed of myself :cry2:

(should be noted, Fountains of Wayne did a really good cover of Baby One More Time which got me searching for it)

So what about you guys? Don't say you don't have any, you know you do.

Vanessa Carlton. I saw a video one time on TV for one of her songs, of course I had to stop to watch an attractive young lady playing the piano. Turned out I liked the song too.

Justin Timberlake ft. TI - My Love
Moby - Porcelain
Akon ft. Eminem - Smack That
Akon ft. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna F_ck You

I like that Moby song a lot too.

Yeah it's pretty good. Do you listen to Rjd2 and DJ Shadow?

If you don't, I suggest downloading "Ghostwriter" and "The Horror" by Rjd2, and "Midnight in a Perfect World" by DJ Shadow.

Last edited:
Back