• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Special Request!

Yojance

I'm in need of a special hosting solution, please read my whole post and don't assume anything bad. I will explain what I want to do to that person who can help me.

I need hosting for this domain: www.forthewebmaster.com for something that I plan to do. I need just 1 MySQL Database and some php and mysql settings changed for my account for maybe a period of 1 Hour.

I need a special request because the script that I'm planning on running will be to insert 16.8 Million records created on the fly. (16,777,216 to be exact).
I'm not too familiar with the CPU or RAM requirements, but I'm sure it would need about 2 CPUs+ and 2Gbs+ of RAM.

The database should be at least 1GB in size more or less, not sure. After the script execution, I would like to download the database and keep it for my records for a future project.

I guarantee you I'm not going to be running bad scripts to do harm to the host. I will just be generating a list of values and insert them to the DB.

Please do a check on my posts and you will see that I've done nothing more than help people in this forum, I even gave away free domains in this forums, but now economics are tough for me.

If you can help, I would appreciate it. We can talk on MSN if you wish to find out more about what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for reading this long post.

Back