• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spent the day in the ER...

In canada health care is free, but waiting lists can be very long. Its a trade off I guess.

I have been in for....

Heart murmur, split my skull open, broke my arm twice. Man those sucked. first time I did it my parents thought I was just faking it so I had to wait until 12am for them to believe me :) (I always wanted to have something to happen to me) the second time I was volunteering up at a camp. I broke it but didnt want to leave so I waited 3 days to get it fixed. Was a bit worried when it swelled out a few inches.

Blank Verse said:
Is it possible to have like...a blocked lung or something? Over the past couple of months, it seems like sometimes I have problems being able to fill my lungs completely.
Too much smoking. Quit it. :)

So if the other lung collapse, you er die?

Have some chest pains every now and then too, just goes away though.

BTW it seems that every time I get up these last few years I can't see properly for a few secs, then after that everything seems ok. Does anyone experience that too?

trenzterra said:
So if the other lung collapse, you er die?

Have some chest pains every now and then too, just goes away though.

BTW it seems that every time I get up these last few years I can't see properly for a few secs, then after that everything seems ok. Does anyone experience that too?
Both of my lungs are now fully expanded and are like normal.

The reason you feel what you feel is because you get up so fast that your blood pressure drops and you begin to black out. You need to get up slower.

Robert said:
Both of my lungs are now fully expanded and are like normal.

The reason you feel what you feel is because you get up so fast that your blood pressure drops and you begin to black out. You need to get up slower.
Yeah, but I ain't getting up fast at all.

So it means that you're completely normal and have no more breathing problems if both get back to normal?

trenzterra said:
Yeah, but I ain't getting up fast at all.

So it means that you're completely normal and have no more breathing problems if both get back to normal?
Right. I'm healthy as a baby.

Getting up fast and feeling tired, dizzy or blacking out is a sign of low blood pressure because you get up - maybe not fast for you - but obviously fast enough that your body doesn't have time to adjust.

Back