• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from Fehosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one looks real. I believe the second one was when he realized his information was public - then he censored it.

Looks more like some fake contacts to be honest Tyler :( Colin spells his name with a small 'c' to start with... but his surname with a capital letter though :)

Colin Weinkauf - seems to turn up in a few places...

I've called the number on the WHOIS information several times, and the so called colin never replies

Apparently "Kimberly Shockley" is the admin contact, sue her. She has made herself liable by being the Domain Name Holder. If she doesn't want the lawsuit, then she will nominate the responsible person.

That is supposedly his wife.

http://vpslatch.net/forum/threads/managed26-failing-hdd-no-downtime.103/

The RAID array was rebuilt successfully according to vpslatch. So, I think what happened here Dini is fehosting.com switched to a different vps node during the rebuilding and just discarded the clients data. I could be wrong, since the date of the thread on their site doesn't match the date of your post here. I'm also still trying to get in contact with Adamm - he hasn't been online in four days.

My sites just went back online with all my data. It just took 6 days of downtime and a huge loss. I'm taking my personal and business sites to Decker Services and give my OLD clients the backups they deserve

SS-2011-03-24_20.14.55.png

Sue fehosting.com.

SS-2011-03-24_20.14.55.png

Sue fehosting.com.

They just returned my sites, but I still lost all of my customers. So it's still an option

BTW, my site was hosted at HostDime but VPSLatch has servers at Steadfast is that right?

They recently added more locations - including Chicago - and I don't pay too much attention to VPSLatch; so it is possible they have servers at Steadfast. The majority of their clients reside in their Florida location - which is hosted by HostDime.

FeHosting looking to help

Hello everyone,

Well i had an email letting me know about this place and this one bad review here.

To start off with YES we had alot of downtime and issues with our VPS at VPS Latch and they did nothing about it. Now that it's under the HostDime support it has yet to go offline!

If this client had issues with our Hosting I would be more then happy to refund them if they have not got one OR give them free hosting to show them we are alive and good with our support and servers. We do try and help the resellers as much as we can but with our Budgetline of VPS Servers we do most of our work on our VPS Node;s. If you have questions for us we are more then happy to help by emailing sales@fehosting.com or support@fehosting.com

You can also email me at michael@fehosting.com and I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Thank you very much
FeHosting

This post should be removed right away before we take more action on this issue.

What kind of action are you planning on taking? Just to give you some free legal advice so you don't have to pay the $400/hr, you're out of your mind if you are talking about legal action.

Your second problem is that you're trying to run a hosting company off of a VPS.

Good luck with your company though!

The buisness was recently sold..

If that's the case and you took on existing clients you are responsible for them, don't blame the datacenter the responsibility lands at your feet I'm afraid. But still Dini lost his clients, refund would be great (if it includes lost earnings and standing with those clients including future losses due to this) if anyone should be taking action guess who it is...

You can also email me at michael@fehosting.com

Would that be - Michael Wayne Shockley?

If it is then the info posted by your friend (who is hopefully trying to get you to clear up problems that could follow you around rather than be dealt with, so a proper friend who's kicking you up the proverbial one to get you to do it) then as your running a company the info would be public domain (correct me if I'm wrong Deeplist, your neck of the woods across there)

And this poor showing doesn't look good on you for being the new incumbent owners - http://fehosting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6

I'm glad you popped in to give your say on the matter and won't go for the jugular as you've been good enough to make yourself public.

Search Dini's posts and you'll see he's stable and sensible quite adept in fact and has been around the block several times so it's not a winging 14 year old your dealing with and give him some due respect in his case, which is a strong one, as loosing all your clients you have built up wouldn't be something you would want either is it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back