• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay Away From JaguarPC.Com

Dan

Bullah
NLC
If you are looking for web services such as VPS, Shared or Reseller services, stay clear of http://www.jaguarpc.com

1. They do not provide the services advertised on their website
2. Hidden fees
3. Their sales team sets up VPSs from Monday to Friday Only (makes me wonder why they have Technical Staff)
4. If you join their forums you get abused by member and Moderator called Ron. Who is obviously some spoiled little rat kid from the suburbs of nowhere.
5. I was told by one of the staff to post some suggestions and then got banned.
6. Their support staff are all nice until you cancel your order, then you are banned for "Spammed Advertisements".

Stay clear of them.

I do not have a service with them, Thank God, but almost did until I realised the kind of services they run. It's like a feckin Mafia on their forums. They don't want people to go there and demand support. One member said
Why should we allow ---- heads like this monkey come to OUR forums and spoil our fun?

Take my humble advise and stay away from JaguarPC.Com

Thanks for the update, will investigate on that and surely be making a note for my customers...

On side note ;) I want a free access to your site but your sites down so let me know when I can register :).

Thanks for the update, will investigate on that and surely be making a note for my customers...

On side note ;) I want a free access to your site but your sites down so let me know when I can register :).

Yeah waiting for DNS to propagate mate. Moved to a new server.
Plus, the Free Access ends today (Dec 2nd).

Well. I have read about them on the WHT. They were awesome by reviews. Now I have chnged my mind (

HAHA. Hours after I canceled the order, and after receiving confirmation that the order has been canceled, I am STILL getting invoices in my email.

As long as you ain't paid anything and they can't take out any money, I would refuse to pay them mate.

Send an e-mail or ticket explaining you want your details to be removed and tell us what happens :)

Yea, do make sure they erase your entire account off their billing system. Problems tend to arise with invoices coming after cancellation :S

There's a lot of arse licking going on there. Lots of nose browning between the owner and his forum moderators.
Three times I was banned. Then received an apology from the owner via PM and BANG! As soon as I read it, Banned!

I will wait and see if I get one more invoice. If I do I will report them to the DC for Spam.

Here is the script from a chat with a sales rep:

Thank you for your patience when waiting for Live Help, we apologize for any delays that you may experience.

Currently 2 users waiting for Live Help. [Refresh]
Would you like to continue waiting or leave an Offline Email ?

Tracie: Welcome to JaguarPC. How are you today?
Dan: hello
Dan: Waiting here with ages.
Tracie: How can I assist you?
Dan: Hi. I am constantly being invoiced for canceled services and constantly being banned from the community forums. I would like to speak with Greg please. Right now.
Tracie: I replied to your ticket not 20 minutes ago. The email you received was before the account was completely canceled. I've ensured it's been canceled. You won't receive further invoice notices.
Dan: Ok. If I do I will be contacting my attorney. Now, I would like to speak with Greg please or an explanation as to why Ron keeps banning me from the forums.
Tracie: Ron has been instructed to not ban you, and Greg has replied recently. Greg's the CEO and doesn't generally work in our live sales chat. I'm the customer service manager here at JaguarPC.
Tracie: (Replied recently in your forum thread.)
Dan: After Greg replied to a PM I sent after having to reregister a third time, I am banned again.
Dan: Is this the policy for potential clients or when someone cancels?
Tracie: On the DGLScripts account?
Tracie: Not at all.
Dan: There was first Eaglehawk IT - Banned. Then DGLScripts - Banned and now Danno - Banned
Dan: Well not exactly banned but no permissions on the forums at all
Dan: Not that I would like to go back there now. I think I would rather stay away at this stage if this is how people are treated. I will be sure to write up some reviews about JaguarPC and how potential clients are treated by some Moderator and how the Staff say "Ron was right"
Dan: I have run VPS and Dedicated services myself for years and know how to treat customers. This is not one of them
Tracie: The staff didn't say Ron was right. Greg was actually already in the process of merging your three accounts and unbanning them as we speak. I'm not sure what to tell you about the rest.
Dan: Greg told me Ron was right
Dan: Look, forget it. I will not be coming back here and if I can help it, many other people will be going elsewhere also.
Tracie: All your logins are now combined to the Danno login.
Tracie: As for how you were treated on the forums, I apologize. For your original issue, we do have a very low volume of orders/tickets on the weekends so it doesn't make sense to run a full staff.
Tracie: He was right about not wanting the links in your sig
Dan: A link to a Script site? Because it was not hosted with Jag right?
Tracie: You had another web host in the sig as well from what I understand. I didn't see it personally.
Dan: I did not. I finished the post by saig, "Regards, Dan formerly of DeiseHost.Com and CompleteVPS.Com" They were not links, just names.
Dan: He banned me because he is on a power trip.
Tracie: Greg lifted the bans.
Dan: Well, I am out of here. Good bye and good luck.

See it as you will. As far as I am concerned I had every reason to be angry.
I for one will never go there for anything again.

At least the operator held her cool. The whole I'm going to ban you thing because I've got my personal projects in my sig is stupid. That's OTT. They should manage their staff better.

Here is the script from a chat with a sales rep:

See it as you will. As far as I am concerned I had every reason to be angry.
I for one will never go there for anything again.

I actually see nothing wrong with the way that the sales rep handled the conversation. The rep stayed cooled and professional despite some unnecessary and angry comments.

They seem to have a rather large online forum with a lot of active members so they must be doing something right.

I don't think banning you from the forum due to the signature with not-even-a-link of another hosting. This is totally unprofessional.

I have used JaguarPC in the past and have questions some of the business practices. The one thing that got me was why is the sales staff setting up virtual machines? I personally would rather have someone who is dedicated in the technical field doing it for me. I am happy that they have the capabilities of doing it, but i'm sure they do miss a few things when it comes to a custom VPS.

I signed up at like 11:58pm PST 12/2

so... Yeah :)

It's now the 3rd at 10:02pm :p
The forums are set to Melbourne time.

But yeah, I gotta give the lady some credit. She was very professional in the way she handled it. JPC-Nick0 is also a very professional person to deal with.

I've only heard good things about JaguarPC, and I personally used them before they were well known. The service was good up until my VPS didn't respond for 3 days, which is why I canceled my VPS. I rebooted it and it still wouldn't work. I sent in a support ticket but didn't get any replies. It was really odd.

Last edited:
I've only heard good things about JaguarPC, and I personally used them before they were well known. The service was good but I canceled my VPS after it was down for 3 days without explanation.

Sorry... A little off topic but How the heck is 3 days unexplained downtime counted as Good Service?

Back