• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Steve Waugh, is no more

I don't know what NFL players make, but English rugby superboot Jonny Wilkinson is expected to make US$46mill in 2004... It all comes down to demand for the game, TV rights etc.. In USA you have like over 300 million people, which is what makes the salaries. But I just can't watch a full game of NFL, it is so stop-start and pointless.

Here in Oz we must have totally different tastes, coz like to us Baseball, Basketball and NFL are considered among the most boring of sports (Hockey rules though, Go Washington Caps! (Well maybe next season)).

Our main game is Australian Rules (any body who questions it check out the attendance figures), followed by Rugby. Then in summer we have cricket, which is what we should really be talking bout in this thread.

I saw on the cricket show that there is Cricket leagues in the USA, maybe in California or something, look into though, if you like baseball you should appreciate it, as it is way more skillful and entertaining.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
ROTFLMAO

You're gonna need a few more seasons.

At least we are better than Pittsburgh :) Well according to the table in today's newspaper anyways, coulda changed overnight.

Back