• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Storage

the_man_timmo

Ok I have 2 files AllAnimeRPG_Beta.rar and AllAnimeRPG_Beta.exe All I need is 1 of those files not both but I just made 2 just incase a server only does 1 of the files types. Anyway they are both approx 1.70mb's each. So in all I need a something that can upload either .exe files or .rar files and Must be able to upload 1.7Mb's+ files. Thanks in advance Tim.

P.S I don't want come2store.com because server 1 is full and server 2 is down. Also I would use kturn.com but there site is down also. Anything like geocities would be fine but I'm not sure if they accept .exe or .rar files.

*Edit* Fixed Spelling Errors

Last edited:
streamload is not good it like a file shareing place
what u do is u upload ur files that MUST be under 10mb and when they are online u streambeam them to a person and they download it
so u just sending stuff really
but if they was a way of using it as a storage place with out having to come in to the download limit please tell me

God damn it!
I finally did it through web1000 and it says this
'We are sorry, but the file you are trying to download is larger than the maximum length permitted under current network conditions. Please try again later when network conditions change. The file you were trying to download was 1733978 bytes. '

Originally posted by sk0rpion
both servers on come2store.com are good.

No they don't. Server 1 says 'Signups have been disabled because this hard drive is full. Please visit www.Come2Store.com to see which servers are open to new signups.' and the server 2 page doesn't load and it says it can't be found. I tested it in opera and ie and they both didn't work.

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/
u can upload in ur browser or send it in an e-mail
u get unlimted space to host images and videos
max image size is 20mb and the max video size is 40mb
then get the program

Camouflage

and use this to Camouflage the rars as like a jpg or a mpeg and then uplaod them and get the people to downlaod Camouflage and unCamouflage it with a password.
then everyone is nearly a winner

...do not use free web hosts for storage....they slow down other users and you kill the host..

just stick with come2store...or 35mb when they are back up

nah, 35mb is kinda useless, and come2store is always down or something wrong with it...

*sigh*

Originally posted by robpaul44
http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/
u can upload in ur browser or send it in an e-mail
u get unlimted space to host images and videos
max image size is 20mb and the max video size is 40mb
then get the program

Camouflage

and use this to Camouflage the rars as like a jpg or a mpeg and then uplaod them and get the people to downlaod Camouflage and unCamouflage it with a password.
then everyone is nearly a winner

whats the download url?

Back