• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Strict CPanel, PHP, Perl, MySQL Host

KBC

NLC
NLC
MicrozeUK Free Web Hosting

Yes, Free, Fast, Reliable, 99% Up-Time with Perl, PHP, MySQL and CPanel!

There are certain strict guidelines which must be followed - it is located on the following web URL.

http://hosting.microze.co.uk

If you take interest in our community, consisting of tech discussions and general tea time natter... please pay us a visit here.

Happy, devoted members will receive the following for free as an incentive. :smile2: Please review the ToS carefully. :smile2:

Members will be able to take advantage of:

• Approximately 99% Up-Time
  • Domain/Sub-Domain Hosting
  • 25MB Web Space (more on request)
  • 500MB Data Transfer
  • CPanel 5.3
  • PHP 4.3.1 Support
  • Perl 5.6 Support
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • 1 24/7 FTP Account
  • 1 Sub-Domain
  • 1 E-Mail Account
  • 1 MySQL 3.23.54
  • E-Mail Forwarder
  • Auto-Responders
  • Raw Access Logs
  • Password Protect Directories
  • Hot Link Protection
  • Web Statistics
  • Custom Error Pages
  • Technical Support via Forums
  • No Banners/Pop-Ups/Pop-Under
  • No File Size Limits
  • Free Loyalty Upgrades
  • User Placeable 88x31 Button Link

If you're interested, please visit http://hosting.microze.co.uk

Please only reply if you're genuinely interested in what we offer.

Thank You.
Free Hosting With a ":smile2:"

Last edited:
Originally posted by kassen
ONLY eNGLISH PAGES£¿£¿£¿£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡:(

Strictly speaking, I would accept any website in any language, so long as they are able to follow the guidelines... :biggrin2:

Thank You. :smile2:

No, portal scripts are a resource hog - which portal scripts did you want to install ? ......PHPNuke, PostNuke, they're all the same... no originality in them....

hi, KBC,
Your forum is too dark & font is too small,
it's hard to read. Can you help, please? :)

Originally posted by aspfunda
KBC you havent mentioned the file size limit ??

As for File Size Limit - there isn't one. But this is strictly not for storage purposes only. I will edit the main thread.

hi, KBC,
Your forum is too dark & font is too small,
it's hard to read. Can you help, please?

Hi NONO... How can I help? :smile2: I know it's kinda dark, I'm currently implementing a new skin for the boards, a brighter; whiter one... But all I can recommend is up your "Brightness" on your monitor so that the text becomes clearer to read.

Originally posted by KBC
Hi NONO... How can I help? :smile2: I know it's kinda dark, I'm currently implementing a new skin for the boards, a brighter; whiter one... But all I can recommend is up your "Brightness" on your monitor so that the text becomes clearer to read.
I see. OK. I'll make my monitor "brightness" :biggrin2:
Thank you !

KBC: a few questions for you about microze hosting

1) Is the hosting backed financially in some way? I mean, is it just a hobby of yours, or do you have some way of keeping the hosting without self funding

2) Are there any other admins that help with hosting, or are you the only one. So if you get sick or something, the hsoting wont go down

3) Where do you have your servers set up? Is it a professional place, or is it in your house?

4) Would you allow file management scripts(Not content management) such as Invision Power File manager? http://www.invisionfilemanager.com I dont think it takes up much space or resources, and is an extremely useful tool :D

5) How many people are you currently hosting, and how many do you think you can support?

I'd really appreciate a reply. Thanks in advance,

FB :)

Hi Flashbang... :biggrin2:

1) Nope... I just realised I was listed on the HOST FAQ. I have some spare resources on my hosting account and decided to share it. :wink2: I am also considering dropping the bandwidth quite significantly.

2) I'm the only admin... it's important to realise that I'm not an official free hosting company. :smile2:

3) Servers are not in my house. :biggrin2:

4) It looks new... I might consider it, I'll have to check it out. :smile2:

5) I've been quite strict on who I host, currently about 4-5... not sure. :biggrin2: So... not many.

Back