• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Subdomains?

ksb

Where can I find a good one that will not place ads of any kind on my site? I just need a shorter url, no more.

net.tc .com.tc (smartdots.com)
they have ads to start with, but you can remove them.
.co.nr only make you place a small 88 x 31 button or specified link back

dont use .tk, they are annoying and ads.

I think .co.nr looks most proffessional.

themoose said:
net.tc .com.tc (smartdots.com)
they have ads to start with, but you can remove them.
.co.nr only make you place a small 88 x 31 button or specified link back

dont use .tk, they are annoying and ads.

I think .co.nr looks most proffessional.

what are u saying there are no ads on .tk doamin i use see the link below in my sig

Yea .tk is ok without ads but still no path forwarding.
go to afraid.org and get a subdomain off there you can get a .biz.tm(or something) for free with full dns and NO ads.It around the best ull get.

im suprized no-one has heard of 'da.ru' < looks professional, no ads when you use a dns domain

i like it :p

.tk
No ads if you turn them off. No path fowarding, but it is a domain, not a subdomain. To turn ads off, go to "Linker Promos" In the .tk admin panel, then click "No advertsments".

uni.cc
No ads. Has path fowading, and used ot have DNS control, they say they will have DNS soon.

eu.org
I never used it but I hear good things. No ads.

.co.nr
By placing a small 88x31 minibanner, you can have a you.co.nr. No popups, just a small banner.

smartdots
Has ads unless you turn them off. You can have a you.net.tc or a lot of different choices on their site.

That is about all I know. Also, check this thread out for more.

I offer free domain names. Place Google ads on your site, once the revenue from the ads reaches $10, you can take the ads off and I give you total access over the domain.

Back