• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

technolojik.com is cheating!!

severence

They're a bunch of incompetent Turks, They move around your webspace, change the names of the MySql databases, and when you're sending them an e-mail and ask them whats wrong they reply and say "stop spamming us!"

Goddammit!

/Sev

Originally posted by severence
They're a bunch of incompetent Turks, They move around your webspace, change the names of the MySql databases, and when you're sending them an e-mail and ask them whats wrong they reply and say "stop spamming us!"

Goddammit!

/Sev
Yea, I mean, that kind of behaviour is pretty unacceptable.

i dont think they would do such a thing on purpose, probably a mistake (unless it happened more than once), im using Win2000hoster.com, alot better (and faster)

Originally posted by severence

Goddammit!

/Sev

I don't think God is spending His precious time with webhosting trouble :rolleyes:

Back