• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That's it. I call for a Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

NLC
NLC
I'm tired of KaliBoy2G. I'm tired of his attitude, his lack of respect, his name calling and that he always has to reply to a thread to either a attack a person or attempt to make them look wrong when infact nothing is wrong. He's done it to numerous threads and I'm sick and tired of it.

He's done nothing but harass other members. 723 posts in matter of a month? Please 90% of those are him insulting people or arguing with people. He's a troll and these forums don't need him.

I call for a Ban on KaliBoy2G. We don't need this troll on our forums. If we wanted a troll, we'd bring back GC or Ron, at least they were intelligent and could hold a conversation.

Last edited:
I can't say much, as I am sure I am somewhat of an annoyance, though not anywhere to the same extremes, but I do agree with you that Kaliboy2g has proven to be very problematic to pretty much anyone here who he has come in contact with.

I honestly don't see why his ban was only temporary though to begin with.

Robert, if you dont like me pointing out your mistakes or attempts to rip people off then do one of two things:

1. Stop trying to rip people off ( i know and you know that this was the problem that started today) You have been here long enough, i think you should help new members here, but instead you use it to your advantage and try to rip them off

2. Stop posting and leave. I havent broken any of the rules and if and when i did, Jan or Peo contacted me and we worked things out and fixed things.

Robert i dont know why you're mad, its not becuase of my language becuase i dont think i have made any posts (maybe one) where my "name calling" was so bad that its been censored, there are tons of other members who have been upset or mad (including one in this thread) who have cussed out other people completely but yet this has never bothered you for some reason.

How dare you assume that I was ripping people off. I host (and still host) many people for free. I'll never leave. I was here before you.

You are a troll. You don't know any of us, you have no place to assume anything about us or who we are or what websites we have or anything.

I'm off to school for now.

And another, thing, i have no respect for people who try to scam and rip other people off and i have no respect for you, but the last time i checked not respecting the " All-mighty" robert was grounds for getting banned. And i am tired of your attitude but you dont see me complaing and calling for a ban.

kaliboy2g said:
Robert, if you dont like me pointing out your mistakes or attempts to rip people off then do one of two things:

1. Stop trying to rip people off ( i know and you know that this was the problem that started today) You have been here long enough, i think you should help new members here, but instead you use it to your advantage and try to rip them off

2. Stop posting and leave. I havent broken any of the rules and if and when i did, Jan or Peo contacted me and we worked things out and fixed things.

Robert i dont know why you're mad, its not becuase of my language becuase i dont think i have made any posts (maybe one) where my "name calling" was so bad that its been censored, there are tons of other members who have been upset or mad (including one in this thread) who have cussed out other people completely but yet this has never bothered you for some reason.
When has Robert *ever* ripped off or taken advantage of anyone here?

Also, just because you haven't been censored doesn't mean you haven't attacked anyone.

Censored words have nothing to do with it.

Robert said:
How dare you assume that I was ripping people off. I host (and still host) many people for free. I'll never leave. I was here before you.

You are a troll. You don't know any of us, you have no place to assume anything about us or who we are or what websites we have or anything.

I'm off to school for now.

Stop using that as an excuse for what you tried to do. You dont know me either but what gives you the right to call me direspectful and a troll.
You know what that is, its the same thing that gives me the right to assume that you were trying to rip someone off.
Its what ive seen from you posting and what you have seen from my posts

And grow up.
I'll never leave. I was here before you.

I find that really childish and this is why you and i cant have a normal discussion. In the thread today we were discussing something and you began with the name calling and now you are here crying for my ban. Grow up, act like an adult, and shut up.

jmiller said:
When has Robert *ever* ripped off or taken advantage of anyone here?

Also, just because you haven't been censored doesn't mean you haven't attacked anyone.

Censored words have nothing to do with it.

Jmiller as much as i believe that this whole thing ( the matter of robert trying to rip someone off) has nothing to do with you or anyone else that, ill explain it to you.

1. I never said that robert *ever* did rip someone off, i said that he attempted to take advantange and rip one of the newer members here.

2. As for the censored words remark, wouldnt you think that if an *attack* had censored words it would be a lot worse thatn one with regular words. It wasnt an attack because i didnt resort to to cussing or anything else that might be considered and attack

Robert said:
he always has to reply to a thread to either a attack a person or attempt to make them look wrong when infact nothing is wrong. He's done it to numerous threads

Kind of what jmiller is doing now and has done tons of times before, but this doesnt bother you does it robert?

kaliboy2g said:
2. As for the censored words remark, wouldnt you think that if an *attack* had censored words it would be a lot worse thatn one with regular words. It wasnt an attack because i didnt resort to to cussing or anything else that might be considered and attack
No, I don't think so at all.

In fact, that doesn't even make sense.

Just because you didn't result to vulgar language doesn't mean it's not an attack, and I know the mods/admins will back me on that one.

But you back robert on this one. Thats very hypocritical of you. You who has made more personal attacks, more vulgar language posts, then most of us here

kaliboy2g said:
Kind of what jmiller is doing now and has done tons of times before, but this doesnt bother you does it robert?
I didn't start here off the bat insulting every member and always having to have the last say.

Yes, I do enjoy confrontation, but I only make such posts when the individual is clearly wrong, and if by chance I do screw up I at least admit my wrong doing.

If I were truly a problem around here Robert would have made the same post about me, and I would have received warnings, which I have not (yet) received a single one.

kaliboy2g said:
But you back robert on this one. Thats very hypocritical of you. You who has made more personal attacks, more vulgar language posts, then most of us here
You've got to be kidding right?

You haven't been here anywhere as long as Robert has, and I'm sure he will admit there has been *many* users worse than myself.

Not only that, I am more than certain you have personally attacked more users here than anyone, whether you see it or not.

You have alot of nerve even saying that.

And where exactly are all these vulgar posts by me, huh?

I never claimed that you came here and began calling names and starting arguements, but you have got to see it from my point of view. I find it funny and odd that robert and i had one arguement and he is calling for my ban and you are backing him on this when you have been in tons of arguements here and used vulgur language many times but you dont think that you should be banned.

Just something to jog your memory jmiller
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=477662&postcount=31

Of course its a single post, i have much better things to do then search through all your posts trying to find one where you cuss or make an attack.

Had the moderators, or anyone found it problematic it would have been gone.

Jmiller, this is the most brilliant thing you have said. Lets apply that to my situation, if the moderatores or admin here find what i was saying today problematic, i would have been gone.

So in that case, this thread is completely useless.

Hey Its me,

And Im here to cast my vote in favor of the ban.

The post of jmillers that you pointed out dosnt bother me at all. I replied with humour, he did the same the post after. The end.

While your posts Always turn a thread upside down and everytime its an endless war where you want to prove your Mr. Know-it-all

Let me guess. Your gonna reply saying how unmoral and uninteligent I am. There.
Your a very predicatable little annoyance here.

Wojtek said:
Hey Its me,

And Im here to cast my vote in favor of the ban.

The post of jmillers that you pointed out dosnt bother me at all. I replied with humour, he did the same the post after. The end.

While your posts Always turn a thread upside down and everytime its an endless war where you want to prove your Mr. Know-it-all

Let me guess. Your gonna reply saying how unmoral and uninteligent I am. There.
Your a very predicatable little annoyance here.
Good, I'm glad there's no hard feelings. :)

Perhaps that's why Robert doesn't care Kali, because most of the time I am not completely serious.

Wojtek understands that.

I "insult" him, he fires back, it's all good.

kaliboy2g said:
Of course its a single post, i have much better things to do then search through all your posts trying to find one where you cuss or make an attack.

Jmiller, this is the most brilliant thing you have said. Lets apply that to my situation, if the moderatores or admin here find what i was saying today problematic, i would have been gone.

So in that case, this thread is completely useless.
We'll have to see about that.

There's haven't been any moderators around today up until now.

Like i have said before, i dont care what you think and i dont think the admin here will take into consideration the fact that you dont like when deciding wheater or not i will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back