• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Best FREE Forums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpidemiK

NLC
I thought this would help out those people that wanted a forums, but didn't know which one was good. So vote for your favorite board and post some comments!

My favorite board is: I dunno they all look the same to me, but I like YaBB and vBulletin

All people need to do is browse the free ones here and make their own decisions ;) They can then do a search for the one that appeals to them.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Looks like my thread complaining did nothing...

Thread complaining never does anything, your not the only one to complain.

But on boards, its on personal preference. I myself like phpbb2.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
They're forcing you to buy 2.x! Damn those developers. Fancy ripping someone else's work, modify and sell it!

how are they forcing you? wbb1.x is still free and wbbmods.com can make it just as well funtion as wbb2

Originally posted by is0lized

how are they forcing you? wbb1.x is still free and wbbmods.com can make it just as well funtion as wbb2
By stopping dowloads of 1.x . Then no way can you get the software.

I have heard a few rumors you were going to have to pay, I didn't think it would happen though :( I guess I will have to find something better soon.

Well from browsing around there duetsch site they are charging 25-50 EURO I have no idea what USD currency is for that.

Friday, April 19, 2002

25 Euro (EUR) = 22.26800 US Dollar (USD)
25 US Dollar = 28.06718 Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back