• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The best in your opinion

-Apocalypse-

I've got some cash i want to spend on my own domain and website but i dont know who to go with. I like cpanel because it lets me use e107... but im sure theres alot better things out there. So, what should i go with for quality and quanity for a host, and what should i go with for my own .com domain?

<edited> Im going to make a gaiming site with alot of flash on it and demos and tons of other stuff. mad4 seems like an excellent host to use but im just looking at choices before i buy.

Last edited:
Agreed.
The forum is filled with hosting company's who will tell you they are the best and they have a right to do so. It's your responsibility to make sure that what they say is valid. Search on google and see if you can find more information on a company from previous client to help assist in your decision making.

If you can't find anything on a company on google then most likely, it means the company is new or they never did any seo. =)

Back