• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The big/Small web host take-over!

AdvertQuick

Hello there,

My name is "Obay" I am from England, we're looking to acquire hosting business within these countries.

These countries;
USA x 2
UK x 4
EU (any country) x 2
India, x 2

Companies must have a min of 2 customers and a max of 100, would be better if your on your own server (VPS/Dedicated) however it's OK if your reselling.

If you are in any of these countries and currently trade and have lost the will to do anything we're looking to take you over, buy you out.

The transactions will be smooth and easy and hassle free with no downtime to your customers.

We've got $xx,xxx budget to take over your business here's the process we will use.

1) We'll evaluate the business
2) We'll do a lot of communications via any method you want
3) We'll agree a buy-out price
4) We'll take over
5) You get your money, your happy.
6) Everyone smiles.

So, if you've lost motivation for your business, please come to us.

Thank you,
obay

I wouldn't even try to acquire anything under 100 because of the turnover rates in this industry. Customers get angry when they are shuffled around too so expect to loose AT LEAST 35% of them just because you acquired them.

I wouldn't even try to acquire anything under 100 because of the turnover rates in this industry. Customers get angry when they are shuffled around too so expect to loose AT LEAST 35% of them just because you acquired them.

That's true, I sold my company in 2012 and about 70% stayed.

we're looking to acquire hosting business within these countries.

These countries;
USA x 2
UK x 4
EU (any country) x 2
India, x 2

You will find a specific section on web hosting talk forum "Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase" try your luck. Also discuss your business proposal with some of reputable hosting companies CEO's directly.

You will find a specific section on web hosting talk forum "Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale or Purchase" try your luck. Also discuss your business proposal with some of reputable hosting companies CEO's directly.

Agreed. There are always a few small hosts for sale in that forum. Definitely the best place to look if you are looking to sell or aquire.

If you are looking to buy and make sure you offer the new clients something special and a good overview page explaining what will change and why it is going to be better that both companies will work together. I also suggest you let them know before you really merge or close the site. So run both portals net to each other and give people time to adjust to the situation.

A good sample of how you can do it will the merge of softlayer and ibm. But before that softlayer use to be several companies like the planet and then plant is also a merge of several companies. They gotten pretty big by buying up and merging hosting companies.

Back