• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The cheapest host

jynt

Money is a problem for me. I'm only 12 (Don't worry about how I would pay) and cash isn't something I can get. Valcado or whatever it is, is what looks nice to me. I'm Canadian so the prices are higher. I'm looking to pay no more that $4 USD. I would like a good host that is reliable. I need MySQL, PHP4, SSL, more than 1 gig band. if possible, and space isn't much of a problem as long as its 50megs or more. FTP is a must, however more than one ftp account isn't needed but would be welcome.

$4USD a month? In that case, Myacen has a plan for you;

100MB of webspace
2.5Gb of data transfer
Unlimited FTP accounts
etc...

$2.95USD/Month

www.myacen.com

Discount-hosting doesn't offer SSL... and if I'm reading the feature list right, myacen doesn't offer it for that particular plan either. If SSL weren't needed, cyberwings would be the cheapest though especially since they seem to be having another "buy one get one free" sale. (You could have for example 220 MB, 12 GB transfer between 2 sites for $8/year.)

As for a place that does have SSL under $4, I don't know if there is one.

I can live without SSL, its not absolutely needed.

Does Cyberwings have PHP4?

Last edited:
i understand your problem. i am only 13 and cant afford much. cant wait til im older so i can afford lots. lol

I guess I found a good host but it doesn't matter. I really can't see getting one of my parents to give their credit # to paypal. :(

Originally posted by jynt
I guess I found a good host but it doesn't matter. I really can't see getting one of my parents to give their credit # to paypal. :(

Get a bank account, it takes a little longer to buy stuff but requires no CC.

Where do I start... you see there are banks. You know, a bank. Theres probably one near where you live. and well umm sorry im not good at explanations...

I know there are banks,hehe~
Is a bank account like a bank card?
I'm under 18 too,and I have to pay my host via my father's Credit card number(It is accepted).That's why I'm very interesting at this topic.I really want to pay my host myself.

Well I had a paper route for the neighborhood paper (its free) so I went to the bank and had an account set up, a joint account (both myself and my father must sign checks ect.). You can pay by paypal through a bank account. A bank account is not a bank card. I seriously don't know how to explain it...

Back