• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the dark knight

Nest weekend I'm seeing it, would have gone this week but there was no way my boss would have let me (I work at a theatre and get in for free..but on sold out movies like this...no way I'd be allowed in free on opening weekend) So I'm just gonna go next week.

Saw it Friday.

Best part of the movie:

"Wanna see a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil disappear."

:D

Looking forward to seeing it also.

I read some really ridiculous review, I'll see if I can find it. Basically it was some woman saying, "I hate action movies, I only like romance."

Hmm, I can't see it on the site anymore. But it was on an Australian news site, and she interviewed some mother who took her 8 year old to see it and how scared the kid was. The damn thing is rated M or M15+, what do you expect?

Saw it the second time today, drove about an hr to see it on the IMAX. Worth the drive, even for the second showing. Such a good movie,

HOLSYHTHIADBAEIKLNDJAIEOADA AWESOME

all I have to say.

And of course I have to agree that Ledger stole the show, absolutely enthralling acting.

Back