• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

submitted a story to fmylife.com, hope it gets accepted.

were you the one i just read about the guy running out of the shower naked cause he thought a tornado was coming, but it was really his moms new vacuum, and he was naked. :p

i doubt it was your story, but, it was sunny how i just got done reading that before coming here and reading your post. lol

you said yours was up. IM me i want to see it.

after i redid the template, my buddy wanted me to put it in my little template system framework sort of thing i made for work since it is really fast and simple to add and remove pages, so, he is re-working the code to working in the new framework. he probablly has between 4 - 6 hours left to finish it completely, then i can start tweaking my template even more. the site was up for a few weeks till we changed stuff, lol. so, hopefully it will be back up this week. i will let you know.

Back