• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

dude, that is awesome. i used to want to open one, but, it would cost SOOOO much money to build the restaurant the way i would want it and then to get everything launched, i would have to have around $20 million im estimating, so, i think that idea is shot till i do a bit more research.

dude, that is awesome. i used to want to open one, but, it would cost SOOOO much money to build the restaurant the way i would want it and then to get everything launched, i would have to have around $20 million im estimating, so, i think that idea is shot till i do a bit more research.

$20 million? He wants to start a restaurant not a chain.

Bear in mind you usually rent property, equipment is going to cost £20k (guesstimate - nowhere near a million though) and staff would be a few k a month depending on how many ... not sure where you got $20m from. I mean, would there be so many restaurants in every town if it cost $20m to start one? hah.

$20 million? He wants to start a restaurant not a chain.

Bear in mind you usually rent property, equipment is going to cost £20k (guesstimate - nowhere near a million though) and staff would be a few k a month depending on how many ... not sure where you got $20m from. I mean, would there be so many restaurants in every town if it cost $20m to start one? hah.

yeah, i know what you mean, but, to build my restaurant along, not going to rent the building cause of the crazy layout i would want, it would probably cost about $10 mill, just to build. that would be equipment too. the other $10 mill would be for backing the payroll with some money and to get un-thought of expenses.

I still couldn't see how it would amount to $20m.

that is cause you dont know my idea, and i am also not willing to share cause i dont need anyone stealing it. (not saying you would or anything, but, plenty of rich people surf the web and may see it)

Back