• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hahaha humerous indeed. I am still trying to figure out why it was posted in the first place? Oh well.

I just skimmed through all that horse shit, but Peos reply was kinda funny. I dont think I have seen a negative post by him.

O, and... "b&" ?? Whats with that? Didnt think this was genmay....

I know what it means, just never really saw it used on a forum other than genmay and something awful.

I just saw the post in the gen discussion. Good stuff :D

I cant stand that check ya song or whatever its called. Only Beastie Boys songs I like are Sabotage and Fight for Your Right.

I just bought Edguy's Hellfire Club, and its pretty damn good.

Ewww Beastie Boys. Can anyone say "Wannabe rap/techno stars". #1 - They can't rap fo $hit and they are too old to be doing this. Currently rap is not cool so no use for a beastie boys CD when it will take years before rap culture comes back. I guess Rock is now back......

I for one like beastie boys. They aren't wanna bes in my opinon. A wanna-be would be them trying to pose off of other rappers. Now they drive chromed out cars, rap about scantly dressed women, and wear some "bling" I'll agree with you. I don't know how you can call 3 guys that wear polo-shirts to their own concerts wanna-be rappers/techno stars lol.

And about the age, haha, I won't even comment on that. Too old....ahahaha

Back