• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

The Windows CD Writing program (it comes with Windows XP, just insert a blank CD without any other CD Writing utilities) is much easier than this if I say so myself. It's just people think getting programs may make it easier, right?

The Windows CD Writing program (it comes with Windows XP, just insert a blank CD without any other CD Writing utilities) is much easier than this if I say so myself. It's just people think getting programs may make it easier, right?

I didn't ask how to burn, I asked how to burn with itunes..

Argh! Itunes is a pain in the arse...

I burnet in a cd with quit a few people playing on it.. And itunes split it into different cds! How can I fix this`?

I burnet in a cd with quit a few people playing on it.. And itunes split it into different cds! How can I fix this`?

iTunes must have split it up because the CD you burned couldn't take all of the MP3s. When burning audio CDs, time is thing you need to look at, and not the Megabytes.

This is precisely why there's a minutes value written on the CD under the MB amount it can hold.

Nugi I guess you could try ripping it into mp3 first, then renaming the ID3 tags with a 3rd party program, then importing the folder into itunes.

windows defualt burning is crap. get something better like Nero.

iTunes is crap for burning too, get Nero or Adaptec EZ CD Creator.
Indoobidibly.

once again, Indubitably. :p hehe

Back