• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I have Nero 6, which came with my CD-RW Drive. I'm not about to go get the newest one because I hate Nero.

I'm 19 Years of Age.

it is funny how Colin is much younger than iyeru, and how he just pwnes the hell out of him. :p "iyeru42, how old are you?" haha. thanks for the laugh bro.

i think everyone needs to read the last line in my sig, especially iyeru42. it might help people become a little smarter. :D

marvelous = marvellous (depending on where you are from ;))
http://www.xpdnc.com/moreinfo/orlabour.html

mar·vel·ous /ˈmɑrvələs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mahr-vuh-luhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. superb; excellent; great: a marvelous show.
2. such as to cause wonder, admiration, or astonishment; surprising; extraordinary.
3. improbable or incredible: the marvelous events of Greek myth.
Also, especially British, mar·vel·lous.

holy hell, when did i get two rep bars?
BTW, can anyone tell me how many points you need to get two bars, 3 bars, ect. cant seem to find a points system posted anywhere?

Check the "Feedback" forum.

Anyway, I got $16 yesterday from my Proxy! :) And $4 the day before that, and $1.10 before that, and I advertised it the day it got $1.10. $8.96 today, should go up when it's Lunchtime in America and so and so.

Back