• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Ugh... I'm half asleep... make fun of me if you want...

Corrected:
You need to crawl before you can walk, I'm just saying at least TRY to spell better. Every post you make has a spelling error or an error in punctuation!

Being half asleep is no excuse. I woke up this morning with my face on the keyboard. But everything typed up to where I fell asleep at my controls was spelled perfectly fine.

minecraft beta 1.8 pre relish is out

You sure someone has a leaked demo of it?

Cause that looks to me like a picture off of Notch's development blog. Impossible to tell where it came from really.

He's been showing off 1.8 for quite a while. I'm cringing at the idea of 1.8 because it means all my SMP mods will break for a week or more.

You sure someone has a leaked demo of it?

Cause that looks to me like a picture off of Notch's development blog. Impossible to tell where it came from really.

He's been showing off 1.8 for quite a while. I'm cringing at the idea of 1.8 because it means all my SMP mods will break for a week or more.
i got 1.8 beta

I can't help but be amused at this actually. Minecraft is supposidly beta software, yet it sounds like Notch released a beta of the next beta version.

Back