• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Originally posted by Ben
My parents rented a house when I was in fourth grade, it was in Houma, Louisiana (lots of fields and stuff) and it had a pretty big yard. When I would get up to turn my TV off then go into the living room or the kitchen, the TV would turn back on just when I would reach the door of my bedroom. However, if I was meaning to go to the bathroom, it would never turn back on. Odd, eh?:eek:

Originally posted by Dusty
And why not live there? It was a perfectly good house. And yes, Red, Trenz is right; I didn't own, I rented the it.
Ok, but I'd jump at the chance of living there! That is, if I don't freak out by the end of the first hour. :p

There's no such thing as ghosts, and if there are, then apparently all they want to terrorize are tin cans, so neither you nor I have anything to fear.

This forum was dead today. Well, time to add more useless crap to this thread.

The Simpsons episode where they kill the alligator in Florida and get put on a chain gang was on earlier. It reminded me of a little question of mine. The song Homer sings repeatedly, "We Built This City", contains this lyric:
Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio. Don't you remember?
We built this city, we built this city on rock an' roll
At least, that's what I always heard and that's what numerous sources confirm, but still others and even irrefutable fonts of knowledge like some GeoCities personal pages say the name is not Marconi but "Ma Coley". This I do not understand. Marconi made sense with the rest of the line, being a pioneer in radio and wireless. But Ma Coley? Who the hell is Ma Coley? Sir Edward Burne-Jones mother?

Marconi has a spot on Biography.com, that means he's quality enough material to be in a song. Ma Coley isn't, she's a nobody, not even fit for sea ditties. Even I'm on Biography.com.

(Ignore them incorrectly guessing when I was born, my last name, my gender, my profession, my nationality, my accomplishments, and most importantly when I died-- I don't know where they got that from. In fact, ignore everything except my first name and my 1965 album "Ev'rything's Coming Up Dusty")

"The Computer Wore Menace Shoes" was funny just for The Prisoner references.

"#6 - Welcome, friend. I'm Number 6.
#15 - I'm Number Fifteen. What number are you?
Homer - I am not a number! I am a man! And don't you ever--oh wait, I'm Number 5. Ha, ha! In your face, Number 6!
#6 - Yes... well done.
Homer - Who are all these oddballs?
#6 - Well, they keep us here because we know too much. Number 27 there knows how to turn water into gasoline, Number 12 knows the deadly secret behind Tic-Tacs, and I invented the bottomless peanut bag.
Homer - Wow. So who brought us here?
#6 - I don't know.
Homer - Did you bring us here?
#6 - No."

And we can't forget "Behind the Laughter", that was a good episode, too.

"Good Lord, we've discovered the ruins of an ancient city! ...okay, you do better."

Originally posted by Akalon
One of the funniest simpsons episodes is "I Am Furious Yellow".

Is that the one where bart creates angry dad?

I liked the one where homer gained 60 pounds so he could claim disability and work at home, same with the one where he was smoking medicinal marijuana.

funny

The halloween episode that parodies The Shining is funny, too.

Attachments

• emmé sukya sukya.gif
    emmé sukya sukya.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 17
Back