• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Member of the Month Election

Member of the Month Ticket

• Syd

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Blank Verse

• Bigperm

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Jan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Bruce

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty

NLC
NLC
The member of the month election for the month of June in the year two-thousand and two of the common era.

Coming in first, with 14 and 10/13% of the nominations, is Syd. Second, with 12 and 5/13%, is Blank Verse. Third, with 10 and 19/20%, is Bigperm. Fourth, with 10% even, is Jan, and coming in fifth with 9 and 9/17% of the nominations, is Bruce. These are the nominees that make up the member of the month ticket. Election begins at once and closes in one business week on Saturday the 29th at midnight.

<edit: last minute change in nomination percentages>

Last edited:
Originally posted by stu
the winner has to show their tits right? ;)

Yeh but since this is an election

each person who enters .. has to follow the rules of politics

bullshit alot :rolleyes:

Anyhow there is always the chance SYD aint into that catagory ... but she never said it was HER tits ..... i have a feeling it might be something sick :mad:

Originally posted by Gayowulf
Dont give her any ideas.

Too late :D

If you have a weak stomach... for the love of God dont... uh, I mean, please, vote for me :)

If I win, I'll deliver syd's tits to all of you in person. (with syd intact of course, otherwise, that's just sick)

you know syd, if you were that evil, you could probably sue us all for sexual harrassment.

A several day candidacy period followed by a several day nomination period made the list. D'you miss the last week or so?

The list is based on many things, mostly the slim hope of a glimpse at tits.

Back