• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Perfect Host

Originally posted by ace0
got an email back- he is looking for CGI scripters, and the server speed is OC-12 backbone with triple T-3 lines

I wish I had as much money as he has. If I did, I wouldn't waste it on something I know would go down!

Originally posted by ace0
well, maybe he can make enough. He needs more people to go there though!

How the hell is he suppose to make ANY money at all without any ads at all? He gets a few people signed up who will suck up a few gigs of bandwidth and we will see who is still standing...

agh-I am sick of this...you guys keep asking me and asking me what the site was that I was talking about, and then you just immediately put it down...I shouldn't have told you in the first place...

I do believe he's being sarcastic.

I mean, we're looking for a real serious host, not some service set up by some 13~14 yr old kid. If you suggested anything like nightsteel.com, maybe we wouldn't put it down as much, but c'mon, this kid can't even get FTP set up! All he's offering is "unlimited space", and you call the the "perfect" host?

You know it isn't, yet you're going around advertising it everywhere, and everytime you mention russoweb, you're bound to get somebody saying something negative about it.

Hey, I'm sure many people have used your host. Don't feel bad. It's just that the people who are using it don't post in this thread.

Back