• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Perfect Host

Just tried to sign up..it says "experiencing technical difficulties..try again later" or something like that.

really? Uh oh. Just email him @ ARusso@russoweb.com and he will set up an account for you. Although, he hasn't replied to MY emails in a while, maybe he is on vacation...spring break?

Considering the fact that it's run by a kid who doesn't own the servers.... no.

I've seen too many fwps ran by kids go bye-bye in less than a month.

Hey my service ain't going down in two months... I am starting a Business trading Ecuadorean and Colombian Handicrafts, which will bring in thousands of dollars. At least I have a way on making money.. I must agree, because Russoweb has no way to make money except make these little lousy projects for other sites that would probably get $50 a pop.

Why does he need more users? How will he make the cash? Will he get more money by getting more users?

ace0 why are you so obsessed with this host? why promote them. whats in it for you? It just seems a little strange.

well, he said if he got more visitors, he could get his own server, so maybe it could get even better...

ok

I might try...
but i need to know if it have mysql and php.
if it had, what info should i email them ?.
username?
pass?
and any others?

Re: ok

Originally posted by Raptor1
I might try...
but i need to know if it have mysql and php.
if it had, what info should i email them ?.
username?
pass?
and any others?

I don't think it has mysql and php- but you should ask-maybe it does-I don't know... email a username for http://www.russoweb.com/yourusername, and a password for ftp (if he gets it fixed) Just attach your pages for now...

Back