• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This has been bugging me... please vote.

Which one?

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • PS3

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Hehe, Friends system is currently being developed on the PS3, according to sources, they are working on an full blown system sorta like what Steam Powered has, were you will be able to update your details, have an section like Xfire to show if your on an online game, what game and allow you to connect to it.

90% sure it already has all these features.

You see, when I play online, I want to do just that. Play online. Not all this messenger crap and emails - that's what my PC is for.
I used to be a hardcore gamer, some respects I still am. I play leagues, lan tourny's. Communication on the Xbox is better. Xbox Live comes with a free mic, everyone speaks on it. The whole concept of live is better, the mute system, the gamercards, the feedback system, file complaints.

Yea Colin, Im actually about to check it all to see what it does, have then I will also fws action for the night on it just to show off how much better it is ;) hehe

haha,

Well I think its official its either the PS3 or Xbox 360 for the mature people ( I say mature as in not a child) seems the Wii is more child based just like all nintendo products (game cube - crap, ;) gameboy, nintendo ds etc..)

I used to be a hardcore gamer, some respects I still am. I play leagues, lan tourny's. Communication on the Xbox is better. Xbox Live comes with a free mic, everyone speaks on it. The whole concept of live is better, the mute system, the gamercards, the feedback system, file complaints.

There's nothing I hate more than playing an online game and some retard speaks into a ----ty mic. Had some singing kumby-a the other day. Eugh.

There's nothing I hate more than playing an online game and some retard speaks into a ----ty mic. Had some singing kumby-a the other day. Eugh.
It is bad, but you meet new people. I've been playing with personal friends while with people who I met on there. It's a nice way to meet other people from around.

Get a 360. You can play backed-up games on it without even voiding the warranty (custom firmwares, no need to open the box).

The 360 has the coolest games, but the Wii doesn't have all of the 360's crappy quality problems. So, I voted for the 360. :D

:) It looks like mods removed mine and Jonnys almost off topic discussion about the deferents of 360 and PS3 online.. but like I commented and its gone..

Both systems are great.. but if your looking for something thats gonna be around for a while with the newest stuff then obviously you need the PS3. I expect the 360 will be soon out of games.

Having played both the 360 and PS3, both are awesome. I slightly prefer the PS3 controller, but only because I played alot of PS2. Other than that the 360 would get my vote. There are more games for it. Also from what I read most new games are being coded for the 360 and converted to work on the PS3, so they are better optimized for the 360. The programmers prefer to write and debug games using Microsoft's software, Sony's is buggy in comparason. I also think this indicates that new games will be coming out for the 360 for a good while. The graphics are great on both, but 360 seems to have a very slight edge there as well. I can not comment on the wii, as I have very little experience with that system.

PS3 has PS2 built in!

My vote's for PS3.
No it doesn't, it's the 360 and Wii that provide backwards compatability - and only the Wii is backwards compatible with the controllers too. The PS3 is a commercial flop.

No it doesn't, it's the 360 and Wii that provide backwards compatability - and only the Wii is backwards compatible with the controllers too. The PS3 is a commercial flop.

Yes, it does. At one point some games were a tad ----ed I'd admit, but they've fixed it now (since January, actually).

I've voted for the Wii. They're really fun to play on and I can't wait to get mine on christmas day. :p

The 360 is another of my fav consoles (mainly because I love the Halo series), I'll be getting one of those next year but for now the Wii gets my vote.

Back