• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is unbeatable...

i don't understand... does your site offer that or do you want to know what it will cost to offer that?

ok..

I wont go unlimited..

I want to know how much it will cost..

how to set it up etc..

Am ready to spend up to $1,000,000

Re: ok..

Originally posted by chesskit
I wont go unlimited..

I want to know how much it will cost..

how to set it up etc..

Am ready to spend up to $1,000,000

im sorry but i don't believe that... i know if i had $1,000,000 offering web space is the last thing id use it for... and it won't be that expensive anyway...

isn't a typo when like say im trying to type Omari but i accidently type Omaru? you added 2 extra zeros and a comma, no way that was a typo...

but you might want to go to the paid hosting board and try to find a good dedicated server, i think that is what people look for when starting a hosting company...

thanks...

thanks for the info

anyway..it was a typo..

when I type $10,000 I accidently press the 0 for too long..

"," was supposed to be the space..!

Yo chesskit, I'd like to ask you some stuff.

1. Are you going to be forcing ads?
2. WHY (or how) do you have ten grand to do all this, and what for?
http://www.yourname.com/.net/.org/.tv
unlimited subdomains
3. What did you exactly mean by that? You're gonna BUY domains for users, or what? Clearify that...

It will be a service like NameZero.com

Except instead of just redirecting..

It will also host space..

No Ads.

Originally posted by chesskit
No Ads.

i usually hate it when people tell people they won't succeed but i have to make an exception... unless you are a billionaire don't expect your company to stay open long... 1,000 members times the price of each domain is more than $10,000...

Well... I wish you the best of luck anyways. :)

P.S. You AREN'T one of Bill Gate's illegal sons, are you? ;)

It's very easy if you have the money!!!

First you will need to buy server from Cobalt.com or QOMPAQ. it will cost you about $3.000 for each and that server can host about 250 users and if you get more users you add more Cobalt Raq servers or the new cubes.
Also you need fast T1 internet access to the server.

it will cost you around $400 - $$$$ some amount depends where is your server located and which ISP.

What you mean you can't run a webhost on a cobalt RaQ?. Hope u just mean freehosts .... Because thats true :).

Re: It's very easy if you have the money!!!

Originally posted by ntc1
Also you need fast T1 internet access to the server.

A T3 would be MUCH better, cosidering it is the standard nowadays.

Back