• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] Grand Theif Auto3 PC - Version release when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend really loves it... and I thought I would too... but I thought it was one of the worst games I have ever played.

Both those were a factor.

I mean, I liked GTA2... it was fun, and comical.

But GTA3 is just like every single other game that is being released these days... 3D graphics in which you kill people; and then add some prostitutes to keep the 13 year olds giggling.

The gameplay is bland, boring and extremely unoriginal.

And maybe it's fun to most people... but beating someone to death with a baseball bat doesn't really interest me.

Yeah I agree with Toefur, I am not really into the violence games that much, although I play some of them. I'm not really into any games, I just play CS like once a day now.

The best games ever are on Atari and regular Nintendo, both of which I own. I probably have 50-65 Nintendo games, I still buy them.

well over here it comes out tomorrow... but I have been playing it, it is great... i loved the PS2 version, so now i can play it on PC too... it just tops it all off :D

Originally posted by Akalon
lol, I'm downloading GTA3 from an ftp server tonight :D
I downloaded mine on Thursday ;) apparently there are some mucked up things ins ome of the warez versions =/

Well I know people who have had a version that the text has been unreadable, and there are also problems for some people loading saved games. But then again there are also a lot of problems with the retail version full stop. ;)

i'm still looking for a full version of it.. already downloaded GTA2 - thats a good game... funny thing is...i meet all the requirements for the recmmended system.. but my processor is only 500mhz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back