• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] I got WinXP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

I got WinXP!

Hey, just wanted to share my joy, I got WinXP!

It's so cool, I love it... It may home some things that some of you think are bad, but I only use my computer for certain things and those things it just happens to be great at!

Muhahahahaha!

:D

Re: I got WinXP!

Originally posted by Christopher
Hey, just wanted to share my joy, I got WinXP!

It's so cool, I love it... It may home some things that some of you think are bad, but I only use my computer for certain things and those things it just happens to be great at!

Muhahahahaha!

:D

I currently have XP, and i just want to say one little thing...from my experience with xp..:biggrin2:

Youve condemned yourself to computer hell!!:chinese2: :angry2:

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Windows 2000 PRO is better... :biggrin2:
I agree as well, 2000 is better....

I'm not a big fan of XP myself. They put more effort into form than function.

I also prefer NT 5.0.

ME is blech... my dad got rid of it off his work laptop.

All games I have work for me. Even SimCity3000. It says it doesn't but it does. :D

Originally posted by is0lized
ROFLMAO that sucks...
yup
Originally posted by is0lized
i also love 2k... only reason why i would switch to xp-pro is because some games dont work on 2k :confused2
make sure all ur drivers are up-to-date

some of the games that doesn't work for me when win2k came out, works great now w/ new updates

Well WinXP serves the purpose I use it for... I like it...

And, WinME is the worst piece of crap ever, sorry to say. I had that before - for those of you that don't really like WinXP, now you know why I love it, it was a transition from WinME! LoL

Anyway, it's cool... Now I might be getting WinXP Pro, would that be better?

Originally posted by Christopher
Well WinXP serves the purpose I use it for... I like it...

And, WinME is the worst piece of crap ever, sorry to say. I had that before - for those of you that don't really like WinXP, now you know why I love it, it was a transition from WinME! LoL

Anyway, it's cool... Now I might be getting WinXP Pro, would that be better?
Don't worry 2000 is great but you made the right choice in buying xp, within a few months XP will be better! After updates and all...

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Don't worry 2000 is great but you made the right choice in buying xp, within a few months XP will be better! After updates and all...

ill buy it then, be cheaper (even tho i can get xp pro for 20$ and legal)

but its a choice thing

Right now 2000 pro rocks, I love it and I own a few legal copies. I have XP pro (LEGAL TOO) and I use it now on 2 out of 3 of my computers. I have had a few problems but no more problems than I have had with XP. Although I am going to reformat my main computer soon and I am still deciding wether I should go with XP or 2000 :confused2

Yeah I noticed it right after you made you 1500 post, I get the feeling you were posting to make more posts

XP is better than 95 98, or ME though, in my humble opinion, To me 2000 and XP are in a tie

I run Windows XP Professional with absolutely no problems. No crashes, no freezes, no reboots. All my applications run smooth on XP, all my hardwareruns smooth on XP.

I have all MS OS's running on different computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back