• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] P4 2533mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would stop releasing them so often, this is really dissapointing, what does intel think they are doing. the 2.2ghz is still like $600 and they release yet another. In my opinion they are STUPID

they are doing it for the money tho, im find with my 850 AMD Athlon.. ROTFLMAO

why would you need a 2.5Ghz anyways?

my folks pc has a 1.2Ghz and that feels the same

Hey not to burst Giancarlo's bubble although I agree intel costs way to much look at those stats, Intel beats them on every bench mark test

Originally posted by guitarnerd
I wish they would stop releasing them so often, this is really dissapointing, what does intel think they are doing. the 2.2ghz is still like $600 and they release yet another. In my opinion they are STUPID
Yup.

I wouldn't even consider buying it even if I was into the whole Intel thing...

The 1.6 GHz (Northwood) P4 can be overclocked easily to at least 2.2 GHz.

Hey not to burst Giancarlo's bubble although I agree intel costs way to much look at those stats, Intel beats them on every bench mark test

No. I disagree. Benchmarks are shown on AMD's site (sure they may not be the most unbiased benchmarks but they are the most accurate) and AMD beats Intel in 75% of the tests. (Fastest AMD versus Fastest Intel)

But you are right about the prices. AMD is taking over the market because of that. Intel has overpriced everything, and it will fall slowly.

I have a p4 2.2ghz for my gaming comp. If I had liquid nitrogen I would overclock it to 3500mhz. :coo:

I was never a big fan of Intel, but I believe their performance is better than AMD. AMD is more stable.

Well if you want to post amd's tests then you need to post intels tests it is only fair. You think amd is going to actually show benchmark tests that are lower than intels?

Well if you want to post amd's tests then you need to post intels tests it is only fair. You think amd is going to actually show benchmark tests that are lower than intels?

No, but I believe what I want.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Yeah Intel really overprice everything. The fastest AMD is $400 cheaper than Intel.

On the market news, Intel is losing up to 1% of its market share monthly I hear. You just stated the reason why.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

On the market news, Intel is losing up to 1% of its market share monthly I hear. You just stated the reason why.
but they said their new chip enables them to sell them "cheaper". But I don't believe they will because they can earn even more money.

But once AMD strikes back with its thoroughbred core, intel will die a horrible death.

Originally posted by trenzterra
but they said their new chip enables them to sell them "cheaper". But I don't believe they will because they can earn even more money.

Intel propaganda! Down with them! :D No I don't work for the public relations office in AMD.

For some reason AMD can produce just as good if not better CPUs at lower production costs and sell them at cheaper prices than Intel.

But once AMD strikes back with its thoroughbred core, intel will die a horrible death.

Thoroughbred is going to be one hell of a core... Intel will bow to AMD once and for all. ;)

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Thoroughbred is going to be one hell of a core... Intel will bow to AMD once and for all. ;)
Yup and Intel's gonna lose to it for the second time in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back