• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] P4 2533mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those tests by Giancarlo show only the Intel 2.2GHz...

If they compare the 2533MHz Intel Processor against the Athlon XP 2100+, there's no way the Athlon can keep up. No matter how efficient, you can't compare a 800MHz lower clock speed.

Of course, if I were to buy a new computer tomorrow, I would still buy an AthlonXP because of it's superior cost for performance ratio.

Originally posted by Coolin
Those tests by Giancarlo show only the Intel 2.2GHz...

If they compare the 2533MHz Intel Processor against the Athlon XP 2100+, there's no way the Athlon can keep up. No matter how efficient, you can't compare a 800MHz lower clock speed.

Of course, if I were to buy a new computer tomorrow, I would still buy an AthlonXP because of it's superior cost for performance ratio.

AMD does not yet have a CPU out yet to compete with this new Intel processer I think. The 2100 wasn't meant for that. AMD is coming up with something new... 800MHz lower clock speed? No. :rolleyes:

I have to say though (no one will listen to this, because you all know better) but AMD used to be the major underdog, everyone thought they were going to die, they could not compete with Intel, always slower, less stable, so on, but they got their act together and are now doing some Intel butt whipping. All i can say is the tables will reverse again, and Intel will become dominant once more, then AMD, then Intel, then AMD and so on.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I think Intel will lose market share rapidly and it won't change.
Umm no, it will happen. I guarantee it 100% that when Intel becomes really down, they will work their butts off to get better than AMD, and they will do it, then everyone will want Intel again.

Originally posted by Moonman

Umm no, it will happen. I guarantee it 100% that when Intel becomes really down, they will work their butts off to get better than AMD, and they will do it, then everyone will want Intel again.

I doubt it. Intel will slowly become the underdog for good... :rolleyes:

I think most people would rather mine than yours :rolleyes:

Would you put a sock in it you self-righteous person... my opinion is just as valued as your's. You got no right to say that.

Furthermore, opinions are just opinions you have no frigging right to say which one is better.

Would you put a sock in it you self-righteous person... my opinion is just as valued as your's. You got no right to say that.

Furthermore, opinions are just opinions you have no frigging right to say which one is better.
It is called Free Speech, which means i do have the right to reply, you don't have to agree with what i say, but i am allowed to say it.

It is called Free Speech, which means i do have the right to reply, you don't have to agree with what i say, but i am allowed to say it.

Yes and that what makes you hypocritical. You are attempting to say my opinion is worthless, well you are dead wrong.

Yes and that what makes you hypocritical. You are attempting to say my opinion is worthless, well you are dead wrong.
Well i never said it is worthless, i am saying that i think most people would rather my opinion, because everyone thought AMD was gonna die, but what happened, THEY DIDN'T and the exact same thing is gonna happen.

Well i never said it is worthless, i am saying that i think most people would rather my opinion,

No you don't have a right to say whether that. Let people make up there own minds.

because everyone thought AMD was gonna die, but what happened, THEY DIDN'T and the exact same thing is gonna happen.

Well it didn't, and Intel will end up dying. It always has been the opposite for the two companies... people think AMD can't make it and they do overrunning Intel.

No you don't have a right to say whether that. Let people make up there own minds.

Well it didn't, and Intel will end up dying. It always has been the opposite for the two companies... people think AMD can't make it and they do overrunning Intel.
And now people think that Intel wont be able to make it, but they will, and they will over run AMD, it is the exact same situation, just reversed.

And now people think that Intel wont be able to make it, but they will, and they will over run AMD, it is the exact same situation, just reversed.

They will not overrun AMD. You are mistaken. They will NOT. It has been determined. Intel doesn't have a smart team of businessmen and corporate analysts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back