• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

To SimCity Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

NLC
NLC
I want you to submit your cities to gcari@postmark.net and I will post them one my website. Please give a good sized description and if at all possible provide a screenshot. I will give you credit of course, as every other site having SimCity3000 cities does.

Thank you.

I would if I hadn't formatted my other machine... :p

Winter recess is coming soon, perhaps I'll work on something. ;)

i have "stu-opolis" somewhere on CD.. i'll see if I can find it.. that city was booming.... :biggrin2:

i'm a big fan of those maxis games. I've played simcity on my old 286 back in the 80's.. also played simant, simearth, simcity2k, simtower, and the sims.. good stuffs..

Yeah i agree i think maxis games are good. I myself have The Sims+Expansions, Sim City 3000, Sim Tower and a really old one Sim Farm. anyways mayb if i get round to it i will upload a couple of zip files full of citys, (none mine, but a lot of them are good)

Maxis games are addictive...I played the Sims once for about 5 hours without realizing it...

oh, and shush all of you...i still have a life...

I had a city with well over 1 million population! I'm not sure thats much compare to the experts but hey.

~2.5 million, but that was because I had only all high-rises in my city...then viruses swept my 3 year old Dell RX450. :(

[add]
Might as well be exact. :D

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
~2.5 million, but that was because I had only all high-rises in my city...then viruses swept my 3 year old Dell RX450. :(

[add]
Might as well be exact. :D

I'll try to top that! :p

3.1 mil

Simcity is a very good game Maxis got out, but after its success, On theory of "If SimX rulz then SimY also rulz" they released more than 40 games. Simtown, Simtower, Simhealth, SimEarth, SimLife, SimSong, SimShit, Simblah etc.etc.

Was a really bad idea, dropping a whole company career.

Anyways, my Sim3000 saves are also lost, but I think I still have my S2K ones that I used to play with SimCopter...

Originally posted by Avenger
3.1 mil

Simcity is a very good game Maxis got out, but after its success, On theory of "If SimX rulz then SimY also rulz" they released more than 40 games. Simtown, Simtower, Simhealth, SimEarth, SimLife, SimSong, SimShit, Simblah etc.etc.

Was a really bad idea, dropping a whole company career.

Anyways, my Sim3000 saves are also lost, but I think I still have my S2K ones that I used to play with SimCopter...

3.1 Million? Is that in SimCity2000? That is impossible to get in SimCity3000. I think you are talking about SimCity 2000.

No it was not a bad idea. SimTower, and SimEarth were really good.

I also know 2.5 Million is a big lie unless you are talking about SimCity2000 with those acrologies things.

Those large hi-tech appartments containing ~40.000, many of them.

I say releasing about 40 games worth only half of simcity in total IS a bad idea...

Originally posted by Giancarlo

3.1 Million? Is that in SimCity2000? That is impossible to get in SimCity3000. I think you are talking about SimCity 2000.

No it was not a bad idea. SimTower, and SimEarth were really good.

I also know 2.5 Million is a big lie unless you are talking about SimCity2000 with those acrologies things.

Not true.

I have seen cities in SC3000 over 5 million in population. Check out the exchange at Maxis http://simcity.ea.com/us/simexchange/index.phtml , you will find plenty of cities over 2.5 million.

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back