• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trade Embargos, Do you follow them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no free speech when its breaking the law of the United States.

Oh do shut up already. US laws do not have any power over other country's laws. If you really are that stupid to not know that then you need to stop posting here at FWS.

Free Services takes away from paid services and our company that has been doing them since 2003 decided last night in a twelve to three vote during the corporation

Created: 2008-04-04
Expires: 2009-04-04
Updated: 2008-06-04

So, after being bored and having nothing to do I dug into it a bit more :D

myghosting.org:

IP Address: 74.86.190.50
IP Location: United States - Texas - Dallas - Softlayer Technologies Inc

After doing a whois on the IP 74.86.190.50 I noticed a slight detail in a SWIP record pointing to KevHosting. Well, I did a bit of further digging and pulled a reverse IP lookup on that IP address.

Search Results for 74.86.190.50 [reverse DNS - 74.86.190.50-static.reverse.softlayer.com]

57 Results for 74.86.190.50

Well, no biggie there... But me being the person I am, I like to dig as deep as I can and I started pulling WHOIS info on several of the 57 sites that were listed.

For the most part, the domains all had the same set of nameservers:
Name Server: NS1.FREERESELLERS.COM (has 37 domains)
Name Server: NS2.FREERESELLERS.COM

So, I continue digging down the levels and pull a WHOIS on freeresellers.com:
Registrant:
Christopher Lewis
6492 N. Villier Rd
Nine Mile Falls, Washington 99026-9400
United States

Domain Name: FREERESELLERS.COM
Created on: 05-Aug-04
Expires on: 05-Aug-09
Last Updated on: 12-May-08

Anyway... it looks like he is using a free reseller account with a custom nameservers addon or something. I could be wrong, but you just never know.

As for the 4 year claim, I pulled a lookup on domains that are associated with the same email on the myghosting.org domain and all of them were registered in 2008.

MyGamingServers isnt 2008
eHosting4u isnt 2008
MGSHosting isnt 2008

Anyway... it looks like he is using a free reseller account with a custom nameservers addon or something. I could be wrong, but you just never know.

Too Wrong You are. Not a reseller, running a dedicated boxe(s) from Soft Layer. Like to see the invoices?

Free Resellers is tied in to our company because of certain "Partner companies running on them", I also work for FreeResellers.com, Notice the "Dell970" "Super Moderator" ?

http://www.freeresellers.com/member.php?s=106cc2245f25f02a19f
46757295462d3&find=lastposter&f=4

Last edited:
Yes yes we believe you.

Per our chat on MSN a few days ago you also insisted that you own your own Datacenter, you work for cPanel, and you are 46.

Lol, there's that darn partner story again. If we're wrong, tell us the domain instead of changing the topic to your partnerships!

MyGamingServers isnt 2008
eHosting4u isnt 2008
MGSHosting isnt 2008

Registrant:
Bryan Willis
22060 Chelsy Paige Square
Ashburn, Virginia 20148
United States

Domain Name: MYGAMINGSERVERS.COM
Created on: 07-Jun-06
Expires on: 07-Jun-09
Last Updated on: 14-Jun-07
Domain name: ehosting4u.com

Registrant Contact:
Kaviraj Kodai
Kaviraj Kodai

Railway Square
Quartier Militaire, na na
MU
MGSHosting.com was registered on 2006, and is under domains by proxy, so I cannot verify ownership on it.

Unfortunately something just doesn't seem right. Also, your IP at softlayer has a SWIP to KevHosting on it :S

network:Class-Name:network
network:ID:NETBLK-SOFTLAYER.74.86.160.0/19
network:Auth-Area:74.86.160.0/19
network:Network-Name:SOFTLAYER-74.86.160.0
network:IP-Network:74.86.190.48/29
network:IP-Network-Block:74.86.190.48-74.86.190.55
network:Organization;I:KevHosting
network:Street-Address:99 Fifth Ave. Suite 268
network:City:Ottawa
network:State:ON
network:postal-Code:K1S-5P5
network:Country-Code:CA
network:Tech-Contact;I:

Not to mention, we got boxes with SoftLayer, The Planet, Aspiration Hosting, and HostGator.

I remember that chat Skylar the one where you told me your age, and that you registered your company, but now I have Jason saying your parents did, but FYI under Washington Statues, its against the law to claim your self as a company officer until your 18. Bryan who lived in Washington and Tim confirmed it.

ehosting4u.com was sold. That was our first domain

ownership of MGSHosting.com and MyGamingServers is indeed Bryan Willis, the same Bryan Willis that was the old CEO of this company and now my CTO.

Last edited:
Not to mention, we got boxes with SoftLayer, The Planet, Aspiration Hosting, and HostGator.

I remember that chat Skylar the one where you told me your age, and that you registered your company, but now I have Jason saying your parents did, but FYI under Washington Statues, its against the law to claim your self as a company officer until your 18.

ehosting4u.com was sold. That was our first domain

Ok then explain this:
http://www.secstate.wa.gov/corps/se...a=all&name_type=starts_with&name=Crissic&ubi=

Now I'd love to see your other servers, and what about you claiming to own your own Datacenter, working for cpanel, and actually being over the age of 18?

Also your business isn't found if you do a search on it with Washington, DC.

Back to you then!

Washington, DC.

Because Like I ----ing stated in other threads that idiots like you got it removed that IT WASNT IN WASHINGTON DC. DIG THE ----ING ---- OUT OF YOUR EARS.

You can legally register a company, but YOU CAN NOT CLAIM TO BE A COMPANY OFFICER TILL YOUR 18, WHICH YOU ARE DOING. JUST LIKE THEY TOLD YOU OVER AT WEBHOSTINGTALK.COM THAT TANG FOUND.

Would you like to see my Invoices of the Dedis?

JM Closing Services Inc. a nationwide mobile notary company. We close loans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere, at anytime!

Thats our parent company idiot, http://JMClosing.com

Not to mention, MyGamingServers.com, LLC is a Registered LLC.
MGSHosting.com, now .org, Inc. is a registered Inc.

Feel More Than Free to connect to Teamspeak: 74.208.100.46:4008 so I can yell at you somemore over Voice.

Last edited:
I'd watch your temper old man. Its getting the better of you.

46... Ya I believe it.

LLC? I believe it.

If it isn't Washington, DC then go ahead and explain and show us proof of where it is legally registered.

am a registered incorporated company in Washington DC and I am legal age to be the CEO or even a Company Officer under the statues, Unlike some..
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1000970&postcount=5 hmmmmmm

Last edited:
Trade Embargos, Who follows them?

Just to get you back on track, but here we go.

MyIS, you have identified yourself as a corperation (you claimed that you are ...)

Just adding to the flaming your getting, been accused of being over 40 - if you are I'm embarresed, you should be about 2!

A Corp that you claim is an entity in it's own right, not a person - basically your full of it.

Skylar you proved yours previously - someone else hasn't yet.

P.S. Embargo, oh why is it there?

Yes it is required.

Any law geeks want to tell us?

No geek - no law, but look into it and find out, it is serious, but you've treated it as trivial

Last edited:
Why is there an trade restriction with Iraq? We aren't at war with them.

If Bush wants to actually drag his --- into Congress and ask for a declaration of war, and do his ----ing job, then I wouldn't mind seeing restrictions. Instead, he unconstitutionally occupies a country that has done nothing to us except "support" or "harbor" people that want to kill us. If we could go to war for that, there'd be WWIII cuz everyone hates us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back