• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trexhost.com

Luegames

I've been looking for a place to get a reseller account from, and I found this website and I am wondering if you guys know anything about it. They have been around for 2 years, that is what their support said when I talked to them.

http://www.trexhost.com

I've been with them for a while. Love there support and speed of the service. There servers are rapid! 4 Dual Core Xeons.

Yea we have been with them for a while like jonny said but I must correct jonny, its 8 dual core Xeons!! They are very good.

There owner is very nice and helpful. The only reason I didn't switch to them becuase it would be to much of a hassel moving my site over.

Hello,
First of all, I would love to take a minute to thank everybody in this thread for there continuing support to the T-REX staff. We work hard day and night to make sure that everyone of our clients are not only satisfied with our hosting services, but that we have over exceeded there expectations. We would also like to announce that we are now accepting credit card orders. We will be implementing our credit card payment gateway within the next few days, and will be accepting orders from this forum using the coupon code "trexccdl" and giving out the first month free of charge. We are doing this so that the many potential customers who would like to be a part of our family, can begin enjoying the benefits of hosting with Trexhost, and taking the responsibility on our own for not having a CC payment method available. Therefore, the entire first month will be free of charge, something we do not do. I would also like to announce that this forums has become a great home for myself, I enjoy this communities great attitudes, and the freewebspace.net organization. Thank you all once again for your support.
James

Last edited:
Back