• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trouble finding a GREAT FREE HOST, look no further!

Answers

You shouldn't of give them answers! We might have to change the signup again! Thats our source of revenue. No signups to that website then no hosting. So can a MOD delete that message! or can you edit it out!

Thanks
Jayson

Jayson, can you please use the reply button, I have merged all your posts so far. And which message do you want deleted.

Your affiliate program only allows signups from the UK and US yet you allow anybody to sign up for hosting and tell them to click they are from the UK.

I sure hope your affiliate doesn't pay a visit to your site :rolleyes:

when realmasters just started , i applied 1 account and only uploaded a phpinfo , after I played all games I found my account vanished next day. --- i really could not understand how abuse? your site just started for 3 days then.

Your affiliate program only allows signups from the UK and US yet you allow anybody to sign up for hosting and tell them to click they are from the UK.

:confused:

Anyway, i signed up with a temp email and this time still just uploaded a phpinfo() in a 500M space.

I would keep all members here informed of freehu.com' situation, let see what would happan.

scary business

Well, this everything everybody has said, I have changed my mind about using FHU.

I was going to use i6networks.com, but it is allso poorly made. the previews in the control pannel doesn't even load the rightlinks to view the webpage. Nobody will respond to any support questions. They say they support php cgi and have ftp. I could not login to my ftp (assuming their address was ftp.i6networks.com and using my regular username and password). When i tried to upload a php file it said that filetpye had been banned. I wasn't even about to start to try to use cgi.

They allso have a very weak FAQ and customer support page which only offers help to questions that are so simple they shouldn't even be asked.

So aside from the fact that half the features they offer donot work, then they are a nice hosting company. lol.

Note: The above complaints are written about Http://www.i6networks.com. They are NOT about FHU

jay I heard you sent me a PM with my info on your 2nd forum but now you made your 3rd forum so that PM go lost please send it again

I'm just wondering... what does the host get out of these free offerings?

And how long will it take till it goes down (again)? :)

Re: Before we go any futher!

Originally posted by jaysoncooke
Real Webmasters.net was shut down due to abuse
you got php safe_mode on?
setup open_basedir restrictions?
disabled all mail systems for free users?
installed suexec and maybe phpsuexec?

Bring 500MB come and make a gift to someone? Really some have been overstated !

Is this making fun of everybody ? ?

say wha icool? :confused2

Allowee: 2nd and 4th I have no idea, but safe mode is off and mail enabled, and we'll continue to offer those things as long as possible, hopefully forever.

john: FreeHU covers costs by requiring initial and then monthly participation with a sponsor- all of the sponsors are likewise free.

And FYI due to all the mysql overload lately, FreeHU will be cutting back the db's given users from 3 to 1. Sorry but it's necessary, and if you know how to run multiple scripts from one db via prefixes it won't matter at all.

Back