• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trouble finding a GREAT FREE HOST, look no further!

You hit the New Thread button , not the New Reply one :)

Any email features i could get for domain hosting ?

Thanks ...

There would be no ads on the site, this is basically the former realwebmasters.net/org that vanished on so many people a few weeks ago after getting them to sign up with a promotions company (lucky surf)

Once again the setup is the same, this time you need to sign up to "loopy lotto"

Once again he's rushed to get a site up as fast as possibile, in one place it says "free host ultra" in another it's "free ultra host" and in a third it's "ultra free host" lol, you should decide at least what the name of your business is before you launch it.

If a mod feels this post is out of order then i apologise, but i think it's only fair to warn people that, even though it's a free host, it's extremley likley that you wont have your website for very long before it goes again (all you have left is the spam from loopy lotto :classic2: )

I'm sure you can read more about what happened to realweblasters.net if you do a search at the top of the board.

For peope who wonder how this can all be done may want to have a look a thread titled realwebmasters. :angry2:

Edit:Read loon post and i don't think it is out of order. He is telling a true story. I agree with Loon this is a rushed job. You can even find the hiden words in the html code. Jason should explain what happend to RWM before you start a new probject/scam

Last edited:
To prove this is realwebmasters have a look at this page. http://www.freehu.com/helpingus.htm you notice anything special. Take a look down to the bottom of the page... yeah thats the things. The trademark copyright companyname.com. This is the same template as realwebmasters because it is realwebmasters.

Before we go any futher!

Real Webmasters.net was shut down due to abuse, plus there was alot of downtime because of hostblock.net, there the ones you should be blaming, we now with another hosting partner, with 5 servers. You have to understand that there was a lot of angry people but it wasn't our fault. We've made a comtrol pannel specially for our site to STOP abuse FULL STOP! please forgive us for putting you though this but t simply wasn't our fault. We now pleased to anounce that our servers are 3.06ghz systems and we can expand if needed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jayson

Re: Before we go any futher!

Originally posted by jaysoncooke
Real Webmasters.net was shut down due to abuse, plus there was alot of downtime because of hostblock.net, there the ones you should be blaming, we now with another hosting partner, with 5 servers. You have to understand that there was a lot of angry people but it wasn't our fault. We've made a comtrol pannel specially for our site to STOP abuse FULL STOP! please forgive us for putting you though this but t simply wasn't our fault. We now pleased to anounce that our servers are 3.06ghz systems and we can expand if needed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jayson

you got fast servers! 3.06ghz? Sweet

The fact that this is the former realwebmasters.org/net is not in question- Jayson told me so straight up two minutes ago and also addressed what crashed it.

User abuse in a nutshell- they had people signing up for like 10 accounts and as many as 50 mysql db's each, and before long the system just couldn't handle it. Admittedly they didn't have anything set up then to make sure people played by the rules, though the new incarnation does; people that register are logged by 3 variables and the system will not permit new accounts with any previously logged variable.

It's also worth noting that I was speaking to him in the first place because loopylotto kept giving high traffic errors and I couldn't get the final info I needed to complete the account registration. At that point, having already given my email to loopylotto, there was no further monetary incentive for him to help me, but he did and activated my account in good faith. And as long as we're talking about the email thing here, yes they get paid for providing em to loopylotto, BUT they recommend right on the registration page to use an email forwarder like sneakemail.com so you don't get hammered with spam. Ignore this advice at your own peril, they gotta cover costs somehow.

So then I was pretty happy and 500 megs richer than I was before, and as I asked more questions my mood did but improve. The Cpanel really is bitchin, coded in-house as it turns out. Domain hosting/catchall emails is a go! Safe mode? NO! Three mysql db's allowed per user, and Jayson even refreshed the queue so I could use mine right away.

Ya just gotta realize, with free hosts, there are inherently more risks than with pay hosts. Personally I've had quite a few die on me, still I am not deterred, and since you're readin this I must assume you're not deterred either. The package FHU offers is outstanding no denying, and I'll vouch for Jayson's attitude, so I say go for it! Worst case scenario they'll crash again and you'll be out a fake email address. Best case, we'll all be high-fivin each other next year in the FHU forum.

It's still waaay to rushed...look at the reseller page, news from 18 Sept. 2003? Lorum Ipsum Delor "Latin" filler lext? Page content: none. Copyright/footer: terrible mix of filler and hurriedly changed. It may or may not be rwm but they sure should have taken more time before releasing it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jaysoncooke
Thanks for all the help we have from all sorts of people around the globe. We've now opened our site with an amazing package!

Free Host Ultra: http://www.freehu.com

Regards,
Jayson

Hehehe, do you think that you will be not be Shut Down like wen you have the servers with Rapidgrind ? ....

:eek:

when i joined my email was just a picture that didnt load and TOS and privacy

i also posted this in there support forum hopefully they fix that or tell me what i did wrong

it just adds some more ads to my mailbox
i have to del the email in my mailbox everyday now
:(:confused2

i signed up for the hell of it to see if it is the same. and yes it is

the template is a template. no links work. now he has some type of controlpanel but all the messages are

Sorry!

Coming Soon within the next cupple of weeks!

Admin

ok well hopefully the ADMIN will answer me in the support forum since they dont seem to be an active AIM member either, lets just hope that its the beginning and they are getting better and better as it gets bigger and bigger...;)

Back