• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ttr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar

Welcome to Life
NLC
Ok got 1000 posts, do you guys have it to auto-make me TTR or must I wait until XX time for it to do it, or what must I do?

JUST got it :D Ok I'm happy now

Edit:

When do I see Decker in the kilt? ...just kidding

Last edited:
I'm looking them out I'm, looking them out - they disappeared with GR.

Skylar's tried so hard to get there I'd hate to disappoint :)

Shame they were on one of 2 machines struck by lightning :D - no seriously! (actually they were, 2 machines blew due to a power spike that took out a UPS and 2 systems)

How sad. My whole life I waited for this moment, only to be blown out of the water. Curse you GR

See above - sorted :D

But please ensure me you don't have any previous medical conditions first?

Decker, that dressup is so attractive lol.
I am actually wearing a Kilt for my wedding next year but can't get the jacket anywhere. Any chance I can borrow yours?

JohnN, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
:crying5:

I had to wait for my first year of joining to end.. I had like 1400 posts before I was a year old :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back