• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[UK Hosting] - Paradox Servers - 3GB/150GB - cPanel

Tyler

NLC
Free hosting plan:
3GB Disk Space
150GB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Features/Domains
cPanel

All plan limits can be upgraded upon request by opening a ticket.

Q: How do I get a plan upgrade?.
A: Upgrades do not cost money or posts. The only requirement for you to get a upgrade is that you are using at least 60% usage on either Disk Quota or Monthly Transfer.

Q: You have to be overselling to provide this.
A: Not at all. Unlike our competition we are not out to get a thousand or two accounts. After a certain limit is reached we will simply stop offering this until more spots open up.

Q: Are there any limitations, other then your Terms of Service?.
A: No. Your free to do whatever you want with your hosting as long as it abides by our Terms of Service.

Q: I need a feature your server doesn't support.
A: Feel free to open a support ticket. It is possible the feature you are requesting was disabled for security reasons. In this event, it will not be enabled for you. Otherwise, I will make my decision ultimately on what you need it for and how it will affect everyone else.

Where do I sign up?
You can sign up by visiting our website and selecting hosting here.

Sorry to say this but your PHP settings have too many functions disabled. This was very annoying for me today while I was testing some CMS's I was going from an error to another error.
Yes, you told me to remove the lines referring to ini_set but I have to do this Every Time I want to test a new CMS/php script and also chmod is not enabled. This is very inconvenient.

Sorry to say this but your PHP settings have too many functions disabled. This was very annoying for me today while I was testing some CMS's I was going from an error to another error.
Yes, you told me to remove the lines referring to ini_set but I have to do this Every Time I want to test a new CMS/php script and also chmod is not enabled. This is very inconvenient.

Yes, I can definitely understand your frustration if you are testing multiple scripts. However for the average user they will generally stick with one script for a long period of time and thus the issue regarding ini_set will be a rare problem. Not all CMS have ini_set required either so for some users they will not even notice.

You must understand I would rather have a secure PHP installation then an insecure one especially given the nature of free hosting. Although my PHP probably isn't totally secure, I am sure you understand my situation.

Yes, I can definitely understand your frustration if you are testing multiple scripts. However for the average user they will generally stick with one script for a long period of time and thus the issue regarding ini_set will be a rare problem. Not all CMS have ini_set required either so for some users they will not even notice.

You must understand I would rather have a secure PHP installation then an insecure one especially given the nature of free hosting. Although my PHP probably isn't totally secure, I am sure you understand my situation.

This is a wise choice.
:beer:

The UK servers has good sped ;) I just hope Darksoul will learn more about security or hire an IT security expert to configure PHP features.

Back