• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unbelievable: Nulled Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Always moving..
NLC
The number of free host users using nulled forum scripts is unbelievable.

The popular: Invision 2, VBulletin 3

Where do these idiots, or sometimes innocent, naive human beings, get these nulled scripts from? I tried to find nulled versions myself to see how easily obtainable they are. It's not so easy. Yet so many...

It's actually extremely easy to obtain them from DDL sites etc.

I've terminated 3 accounts with these scripts this week. I can see why you're annoyed...

Theres 3 main forums which specialize in nulled scripts, i cant tell you the urls but you can get any nulled script you like, though i never use nulled scripts at all

1: updatedb
2: locate vbulletin

How many different usernames have the range of vbulletin files?

I see 7 - and this was after a good round of searching.

*sigh*

I don't use stuff like torrent. I'm out of touch with the real world? :angel:

I would have thought many don't.

You can find them very easily. I know I've looked at some of them for testing purposes and some small sites but I only used it because I was not serious about the sites and I dont make money off of them, thus if I was told to take it off it wouldn't matter. If I was using it for other than testing purposes or play sites, I'd consider buying the scrip otherwise I'd feel guilty. I think sometimes it's better to get the nulled version so you can see if they are worth buying. I've saved a lot of money through this method. I would also recommend that if you are seriously going to use the script, please buy it since the people spent their time working hard to make it.

You can find them very easily. I know I've looked at some of them for testing purposes and some small sites but I only used it because I was not serious about the sites and I dont make money off of them
So what if you weren't serious or wasn't making money? Should of used phpbb then.
Testing purposes? You're on vbulletin right now. What else do you need to test?

Lame excuses for software piracy

I know I've looked at some of them for testing purposes and some small sites but I only used it because I was not serious about the sites and I dont make money off of them, thus if I was told to take it off it wouldn't matter. If I was using it for other than testing purposes or play sites, I'd consider buying the scrip otherwise I'd feel guilty. I think sometimes it's better to get the nulled version so you can see if they are worth buying. I've saved a lot of money through this method. I would also recommend that if you are seriously going to use the script, please buy it since the people spent their time working hard to make it.

I think your last sentence is a very good point. But everything before seems very dodgy. You don't download nulled scripts even for testing purposes. That is dangerous advice. Not because you might die, but because it's not the right way to go about it.

So what if you weren't serious or wasn't making money? Should of used phpbb then.

Exactly, this guy is just looking for links to warez sites so he can get nulled scripts to use, not "test"!

Understand, I'm not talking about the scripts mentioned above at all.

I think your last sentence is a very good point. But everything before seems very dodgy. You don't download nulled scripts even for testing purposes. That is dangerous advice. Not because you might die, but because it's not the right way to go about it.
If you have honest intentions it is since there are many scripts that promise the world and don't deliver. If you were to be in that situation, then you'd have saved a lot of money.

Last edited:
95% of scrips/programs have an available time/feature limited demo.
In most cases it's enough to decide if you want to invest in a program or not :)

You're right everyone has 100$ to throw into a script they may not even want :tired2:. I can see why you'd download it to test it first. What do you mean your on VB now? Everyone knows Peo has this forum locked down :evilb:. If i'm paying so much for a forum script, I wanna know it front and back before I shell out all that cash.

Well at least the police have names for you all.

If it's legal - go for it - if not leave it.

i konw nulled vbullition that is rippd and its called something else now but uses the same engine
how can u find those?

:eek2:

1: updatedb
2: locate vbulletin

How many different usernames have the range of vbulletin files?

I see 7 - and this was after a good round of searching.

*sigh*

I myself know a few site that has nulled script. They are quite easily obtain to be honest with u guys. But I will never use them myself. If you can't afford than don't use it. myBB isn't a bad free alternative.

actually most of the software companies will give you a demo even if they do not have a public demo. I contacted kayako, vbulletin and modernbill and all gave 'extended' demo times without hesitation. Up to 60 days in majority of circumstances

How can you find the difference between a nulled vB or IPB, and a paid? We don't allow paid script on our free server, however, it would be nice to know.

How can you find the difference between a nulled vB or IPB, and a paid? We don't allow paid script on our free server, however, it would be nice to know.

I've never in my life seen a valid VBulletin board hosted on a free hosting environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back