• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unbelievable: Nulled Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thimk of this. If some can pay $90 for a vb or ipb forum license then sure they can $5 for hosting so thats why youll never see them. A way to find a nulled script is looking at any of the php files(in cpanel) and the nullers print some text at the top of ever page :p

actually most of the software companies will give you a demo even if they do not have a public demo. I contacted kayako, vbulletin and modernbill and all gave 'extended' demo times without hesitation. Up to 60 days in majority of circumstances
VB gives 24 hours then you have to go through their sales team (a bunch of hustlers) to request a small extension. :tired2:

VB gives 24 hours then you have to go through their sales team (a bunch of hustlers) to request a small extension. :tired2:

vb has been probably the best so far, same with kayako. Both of them easily gave 30 days without an issue. Just give them a good reason ahead of time and they are fine with it.

my guess is that if someone goes to them saying 'i want to use vb for 30 days because I heard it 0wnz0r' they probably aren't going to get very far :D

If you don't feel like looking at the PHP, most groups put their name in every file, so you could look in the JS too.

If you don't feel like looking at the PHP, most groups put their name in every file, so you could look in the JS too.
some common group names: SCRiPTMAFiA, WDS-WYN, nulled, and a new one has bbs.something.org in all files (something is an actual domain name, cant remeber atm)

I just deleted so many accounts after reading this post. One to find if the user is using a nulled software is by checking for the file ".diz" or ".nfo", you'll most prolly. find link to the nulled script distribution site. Or you can check for the link back to IPS (at the botton) on IPBs. Nulled versions generally dont have them at all, infact there is not link or connection made to sites which created the software on nulled softwares... unless the user has bough the Copyright Remomval Code. You might want to suspend the site and contact the owner/user before terminating the account.

some common group names: SCRiPTMAFiA, WDS-WYN, nulled, and a new one has bbs.something.org in all files (something is an actual domain name, cant remeber atm)

i belive that more Ipanel are nulleds...

and it is true...if you search in google,is very easy found nulleds scripts

Nulled vBulletin is allowed for testing purposes if hosted on localhost with access blocked off. It was confirmed by an admin at vBulletin.

Yeah, there sure are many people using nulled scripts. You can't stop that, but you can remove them. Just that its pretty irritating and time-consuming.

And Especially the hosts that are tricked into thinking its licensed. Then a couple of days later they are suspended. WTF. Just buy it!!!!

Well thimk of this. If some can pay $90 for a vb or ipb forum license then sure they can $5 for hosting so thats why youll never see them. A way to find a nulled script is looking at any of the php files(in cpanel) and the nullers print some text at the top of ever page :p

If you want to report someone go to piratereports.com they deal with invisons piracy depo. It does annoy me when I see someone using a nulled script on my hosting, I even see people using stolen templates.

Nulled vBulletin is allowed for testing purposes if hosted on localhost with access blocked off. It was confirmed by an admin at vBulletin.

Yeah, there sure are many people using nulled scripts. You can't stop that, but you can remove them. Just that its pretty irritating and time-consuming.

localhost is everywhere and nowhere. It would be pretty likley it would be 'localhost' because otherwise it wouldnt be installed anywhere would it ? :S

only reason i look for nulled script is when i see that a script has a cool function
and i want to implent that in my script/site.
for example: phpizabi has a cool ajax pager function those files are encrypted. if i want to learn and make my own ajax pager i have to look at the code.

Until you reply here and post the official source from vbulletin.com I will not believe it, and neither should anyone else.

Don't believe something someone posted on a forum who read it on another forum posted by someone who read it on another forum, etc ;) You get the point.

only reason i look for nulled script is when i see that a script has a cool function
and i want to implent that in my script/site.
That's called stealing someone's work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back