• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unbelievable: Nulled Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bank accounts and personal information is alot different than using nulled scripts. Alot more time and effort is put into getting the details.

In the last week I suspended 4 accounts using nulled VB, Invision and Kayako. What gaming site on a subdomain would need a kayako support script.

This is the post I got in one of the hosts I manage the other day, Having an illegal IP.Board

Post 2:
I don't think so, is there a way to check? Because if it was, then I got ripped off...

Post 4:
Never Mind, You can delete my account, found out person I bought IP.Board From was a notorious seller of pirated items, sorry for any inconveniance caused.

why d hell ppl use nulled scripts for? especially vbullettin and IPB??? whats the meaning of? when you can get a FREE professional Forum Script Called SMF aka Simple Machines! and why use NULLED SCRIPTS if you know your gonna be suspended!?!? ...the answer is YOU NEED TO BE STUPID TO DO SO!!!

NEED A FORUM GET SMF! :)

why d hell ppl use nulled scripts for? especially vbullettin and IPB??? whats the meaning of? when you can get a FREE professional Forum Script Called SMF aka Simple Machines! and why use NULLED SCRIPTS if you know your gonna be suspended!?!? ...the answer is YOU NEED TO BE STUPID TO DO SO!!!

NEED A FORUM GET SMF! :)
vBulletin and IPB looks more professional, and yes people must be stupid to use nulled scripts. It is almost impossible to get away with it, unless the host is stupid and does not check their hosted files. And anyway, not all people necessarily prefer SMF.

vBulletin and IPB looks more professional, and yes people must be stupid to use nulled scripts. It is almost impossible to get away with it, unless the host is stupid and does not check their hosted files. And anyway, not all people necessarily prefer SMF.

myBB or phpBB are better than SMF imo, the default smf skin is so so so bad :p I deleted aboou 12 nulled vb installs recently.

errr what? well i cant deny it that vB & IPB isn't professional... but SMF but SMF has some features that others don't have... anyways there is always choices to chose from... as you said phpbb, mybb, SMF and many others that ppl can chose from... i prefer SMF imo. but to have a nulled script is nonsense! :/

everyone likes what he likes! :p

errr what? well i cant deny it that vB & IPB isn't professional... but SMF but SMF has some features that others don't have... anyways there is always choices to chose from... as you said phpbb, mybb, SMF and many others that ppl can chose from... i prefer SMF imo. but to have a nulled script is nonsense! :/

everyone likes what he likes! :p
Yes everyone has their own preference I agree with that.:)

Going by that though, those people who use nulled scripts must like nulled scripts.:p J/k lol.

Anyway, I have once helped out at a free host and many nulled scripts were found. That was when I truly understood how troublesome it is for a free host to slowly look through all the files. All those people are just wasting the host's time while the host could be thinking of ideas to improve their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back