• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlim MySQL and Subdomains?

Which hosts offer a good allotment of Subdomain and MySQL databases? Do the DoNHost resellers offer multiple MySQL DB? I mean, you get them straight of the bat, not having to pay, but it would be nice to have more than 1 DB >_<

i think its just 1 database per sub account.

not sure though - i used to have access to the donhost cp ... but i don't anymore ... otherwise i would check.

Originally posted by Archbob
I think 1 free one and if you want more, you have to pay.

no.

I think the way their cp works ... is that you can just create 1 database ....

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Which hosts offer a good allotment of Subdomain and MySQL databases? Do the DoNHost resellers offer multiple MySQL DB? I mean, you get them straight of the bat, not having to pay, but it would be nice to have more than 1 DB >_<

why do you need unlimited sub and mySQL for ?

Like I said, safety in numbers :-D, I'm a student, and I'm a freshman, I do not have a job, and sure as hell can't get one for a year, almost, my budget is limited to about 80 a year.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Like I said, safety in numbers :-D, I'm a student, and I'm a freshman, I do not have a job, and sure as hell can't get one for a year, almost, my budget is limited to about 80 a year.

for $59.40 you can get 3 mySQL Databases and 2 sub domains and 2 domain pointers with out classic plan. give it a try I am sure that you will like it if it fits your requirement.

Now they are, they weren't a couple of years ago when DBZ wasn't..how you say 'Screwed over by FUNimation'? I don't care though, the links are dead, and on my new site I probably won't have Full Episodes ;) or movies, like I said, that is my old SSI design, my PHP design is flash/dhtml and of course, PHP ;-)

yourpod.com host allows unlimited sub and mysql... but the mysql database you will have to email them and they will make as many you need

Back