• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited Bandwidth Dedicated server

Hostfrog if you want I will gladly sign you up. The server is in a reliable data center, infact if you pm me I will tell you data center I am a reselling for and after you see it is a legitimate offer I expect an appology.

And for the record I do offer servers on another site I have http://complete-hosts.com I am redoing the entire layout but the dedicated page is there.

Last edited:
Galaxy-Hosts.com said:
Hostfrog if you want I will gladly sign you up. The server is in a reliable data center, infact if you pm me I will tell you data center I am a reselling for and after you see it is a legitimate offer I expect an appology.

And for the record I do offer servers on another site I have http://complete-hosts.com I am redoing the entire layout but the dedicated page is there.
You have some good plans there! Do you have a free trial.. like a day or so to test it all out?

No ,I do not offer a free trial on dedicated servers. However I can set you up with a reseller account on a p4 2.4 ghz server that is in the same data center. All the specs are identical to the amd except the processor is a p4.
@hostfrog I replied to your pm. I can get you the amd or a p4 2.4 ghz at that price. If you are still interested.

Galaxy-Hosts.com said:

I smell a RTG reseller :wink2:, correct me if am wrong.

That's the DC I'm suing... soon you'll be reselling ME (quite common actually), about two more months we expect.

Regardless, GH as you know now I was not trying to put your company down rather your quote for that dedicated server...which I still say is ridiculous. All that matters is your are in a datacenter through a provider ofcourse, just like 95% of companies on FWS so its over, the main concern here should be ezshare.

We would like to offer 2 economy and 1 high-end options if you are still shopping.

AMD 2800+ Sempron
1024mb DDR Ram
250GB SATA HDD
cPanel c/w Fantastico
10 Mbits unmetered Bandwidth
NO SETUP FEE[/SIZE]
.......................................... us$168.00 monthly

Intel Pentium 2.4ghz
1024mb DDR Ram
250GB SATA HDD
cPanel c/w Fantastico
10 Mbits unmetered Bandwidth