• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upcoming Release, Please review

If I can be blunt, it's just too boring. I know you're trying to go with the glacier theme and all, but try using blue for that. Grey just doesn't do it for me - that's the kind of Website I leave in a heartbeat. I do think the style is Ok - just play around with the colors. Perhaps use the same (or similar) blue shades as FWS? Personally, I think that would look a lot better.

The point is to have a base to start from. xD Thats why I posted it here to get suggestions on what to add.

Ok. I've just had too much experience at DP, I guess - folks post a site for review, and then hate you if you talk bad about it! :p

That's definitely a lot better. I would work on making the 'Glacier Host' text stand out more - the white is too light and makes it hard to see.

nice, lower the white stripes in the backgrounds opacity (and set to overal)

The coloured version is great. I agree with The Stealthy One on the point regarding the title; you might want to make it stand out more.

Kwek

you should work on the header a bit more.... the text just seems too plain... and i didnt really like the shadow...

Back