• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[URGENT] I realy need a dediced host!

zemane

Well my actual host www.servage.net say this in ticket
Code:
I have done some calculations on your statistics and it seems that your website just is getting too many visitors. When the hits are getting above 400000, you may consider a dedicated server, as the load will get close to that.
weel thats a problem cuz i live in brazil i don´t have U$ i have R$ is another kind of money so i need a sponsor can u have a dedicated host, host my website for me? i put all ad if you whant i put Ads in inside every topic, we have more than 250,000,00 topics!
thanks for this consider! send mp our send email
tafudido@gmail.com tks!

site is a forum invision power board
language is English portuguese
stats
16.68 GB per day

Last edited:
what is your website and what requirments do you need for hosting? We have several open spots on our vps server along with some shared hosting we can off you

how much bandwidth are you using per month? Is your forum in english or portuguesse?

My shared hosting can handle the bandwidth that you need our 100 mbps connections will be fine for your needs If you need more bandwidth then what we have offered we can work out a mass purchase.

Hello EvolutionWebhosting Would Like To Offer You

Base 3
20480 MB Storage (20 Gb)
153600 MB Transfer (150 GB)

$15 Monthly

Features

Cpanel Pro 10
Cpanel Rv Skin
Fantastico De Luxe
Free $5 Kanoodle Advertiser Account To Help Jumpstart your site!
24-7 live support via kayako e support suite
99.0% Uptime Guarnteed Or your Money Back. http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?Id=37734&UserId=51700

For more details visit http://evolutionwebhosting.com

i realy glad if can on host me!
stats
16.68 GB per day

zemane said:
Well my actual host www.servage.net say this in ticket
Code:
I have done some calculations on your statistics and it seems that your website just is getting too many visitors. When the hits are getting above 400000, you may consider a dedicated server, as the load will get close to that.
weel thats a problem cuz i live in brazil i don´t have U$ i have R$ is another kind of money so i need a sponsor can u have a dedicated host, host my website for me? i put all ad if you whant i put Ads in inside every topic, we have more than 250,000,00 topics!
thanks for this consider! send mp our send email
tafudido@gmail.com tks!

stats
16.68 GB per day

Nah, i was on Servage Long time back, they say you use 16 gigs or more but actaully now i see its only 1-2 gigs max.

They just wanna get your site of the server since they really cannot give 75000MB of Space and 1110 Gb of bandwidth for 8$ RIGHT :;

is minimus is 10GB max is 16Gb per Day TKS FOR ALL HELP! Dont forget i need a dedicate host! not shared host! i acept more propost! tks!

Maybe i can give you host. I have dedicated server. First i need to know how much space you need and is the website is fully in English? can i see the website.

Guys,

A shared host will not be enough to handle a website getting 400000 hits a day.

It seems as some hosts here do not know that it's not just the bandwidth, CPU, and RAM usage should be considered aswell.

The OP is better off with a VPS or a Dedicated Server.

Mini

zename your account is setuped , please check your pm :) . Your account is on our second server , so you will not worry about page loading for sure. Welcome :)

searche said:
zename your account is setuped

"setuped"?

Sounds like a kiddie host - Lets see how long the OP is hosted by 'searche'.

Mini

Last edited:
Back