• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[URGENT] I realy need a dediced host!

Mini said:
"setuped"?

Sounds like a kiddie host - Lets see how long the OP is hosted by 'searche'.

Mini

Thanks for your nice comments without experiencing our services :wave: . You are welcome :usflag:

Meksilon said:
either that or someone who only knows pigeon-english!

Please you are not requesting hosting , so please don`t give inappropriate comments and views about our hosting services. In this way you can damage our reputation by giving useless opinions. If you want to criticize my English , well do it , I don`t care. However, evade citicizing our hosting!

jcws649 said:
Plesk Control Panel is not so good...

Spam...

Thanks , Searche

zemane said:
Well my actual host www.servage.net say this in ticket
Code:
I have done some calculations on your statistics and it seems that your website just is getting too many visitors. When the hits are getting above 400000, you may consider a dedicated server, as the load will get close to that.
weel thats a problem cuz i live in brazil i don´t have U$ i have R$ is another kind of money so i need a sponsor can u have a dedicated host, host my website for me? i put all ad if you whant i put Ads in inside every topic, we have more than 250,000,00 topics!
thanks for this consider! send mp our send email
tafudido@gmail.com tks!

site is a forum invision power board
language is English portuguese
stats
16.68 GB per day
If you accept my google ads i will host you on dedicated....

Back