• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Valcatohosting.com

aribuser

Does anyone have any information about current status of Valccatohosting.com? We have our site with them and it’s down for more than 12 hours. Their (http://www.valcatohosting.com) site is down at the moment too. Support staff does not response to any requests. This is second large downtime in two weeks time. Previous one took more than 72 hours.

Thank you for any available information.

Sorry to hear about your issues with ValcatoHosting. 12 hours downtime is quite a lot, hope it goes back up soon.

Looks like their servers were disconnected because their provided failed to pay their bills. Report is they owe $4900 (their provider not valcato) and if it's not paid the servers will not be up anytime soon.

However not hearing from Valcato on the matter is another matter, you should find another host if your site has been down 12 hours with no word.

I remember seeing alot of posts from Valcato about a year back but I haven't heard from them recently. Ran into trouble perhaps?

in 2002, i signed a $20 contract for 200MB/year, then they upgraded me to 500MB,

they was good before.. but donno what's going on now.

AngelNetworkz (who they purchase servers from) looks like they will be going bust. So yes without hearing from valcato it does not seem to promising for their clients.

Just to add, we're back online again now, and have a new server at ThePlanet - no more AngelNetworkz ;-)

Our forums and e-mail are now on a seperate server too!

~Jerome Everall
ValcatoHosting.com

Back