• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vetrox.net

Although Shoutcast is not one of our primarily broad casted services, we can guarantee your shoutcast experience, and we have many shoutcast clients to prove so!

Regards,
Joe

Never been with them so dont know.
I talk to one of the owners on msn, from the limited combos we have had they seem nice!
They offer money back for 30 days anyway so just try it!.

Okay.

I've been trying to purchase the hosting from them for the past few days, but I keep getting errors.

Chris.S has been trying to help though :)

Edit: Aaand he just fixed it :D

Last edited:
Okay.

I finally got my server yesterday and worked fine before I went to sleep last night.

Now vetrox.net and my server = down -_-

The server is up, but the Auto DJ is not working

After it runs for about a minute, the shoutcast just shuts off and I need to restart it in the panel.

And it usually takes a few tries of clicking teh start shoutcast or Stop shoutcast button (or whatever it's called) to stop the server.

Its our pleasure to help you i just wish that everything would go smoother but i wasnt aware of how buggy the control panel that i am using is.

Heh.

It's okay.

But it is weird when I click the Stop Auto DJ button, it doesn't stop.

Same when I try to stop the server when stopping Auto DJ Does not work.

Also, I can't upload an intro file.

And I don't think it isn't gonna let me upload music via the FTP for some reason o_O

Back