• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Virginia Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 says one of them was named Carl.

Anyway I agree, it is a very bad event.. worst of it's kind if I'm right. Definately one of those "Only in America :rolleyes:" things though.

What do you want us to bet with? USD or GBP? :p

But seriously... JohnN, it was only a joke, and there was nothing we do to stop it, so to me it was not offensive at all.

America is full of idiots with guns...

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html

Was 20 about half a hour ago, now 30+. Place your bets, will it reach 40? :rolleyes:

:usflag:
I agree with the above, Wojtek, a little offensive don't you think, think of the families of the lost ones, I doubt if they would find your post amusing.

Anyway, its about time screening was introduced in these places, these kids that go crazy are getting through the system toooooo easy.

true, but thats not quite the point is it.
but back on topic, I think this is the worst tragedy of its sort in American history.
I bet gun control gets a beating here.

true, but thats not quite the point is it.
but back on topic, I think this is the worst tragedy of its sort in American history.
I bet gun control gets a beating here.

You Americans say that every time something like this happens, and it never does.

At the moment, killing as many allied troops as they can is the main aim of your government.

Unfortunately gun control would still be useless in such cases.

Without transforming schools to prisons with 20ft high fences and metal detectors at every entrance, such tragedies will not stop happening.

You Americans say that every time something like this happens, and it never does.

At the moment, killing as many allied troops as they can is the main aim of your government.

I'm UK based. by here i meant as in the case in point.

Unfortunately gun control would still be useless in such cases.

Without transforming schools to prisons with 10ft high fences and metal detectors at every entrance, such tragedies will not stop happening.

and big brothers eye is a little too large for my personal comfort anyway right now.

Everyone and their mother have a gun in the USA... The only way to stop crime like this is to limit people that own a gun for personal reasons to business ONLY reasons.

Everyone and their mother have a gun in the USA... The only way to stop crime like this is to limit people that own a gun for personal reasons to business ONLY reasons.

"Go on then, like who?"
"The farmer"
"Who else?"
"His mother"

5 points for finding the source of the quote :p

They didn't say who did it, or why?
Will be interesting to see who the nut job was this time and where/how he got the guns.

I am totally against gun control myself, but idiots like these are not making matters good for us safe gun owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back